Reviews for The Return
Wine chapter 58 . 5/3/2018
This story was made 2001 and after over 16 years it's still a classic. I really wish you would come back and start writing again
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
No, no puedo.
He intentado leerlo pero esto prácticamente es un peter parcker en el universo de dbz.
En palabras simples, basura.
Estoy fuera.
Ps: Si te gustan las series típicas estadounidense y los cómics, este es tu fanfic, si no, no pierdas tu tiempo y no leas.
keeperotheflame chapter 58 . 12/12/2016
Hello, almost 13 years have gone by this fiction. I am really thankful that I was blessed to have read such awe-inspiring stories like this. I just happened to have a few moments to pick up a good story of dbz (that was free of any stereotypical ideologies mind you) - and like other reviewers here - boy was that a bad idea... you got me hooked...badly...

Your story is so beautifully crafted - granted that the beginning was comparatively dull to the later chapters - but your ground setup was absolutely fantastic. Your character development was INCREDIBLE and your ideas were full of beautiful colours.
This story deserves more credit - and FAR more reviews. Along with "Bringer of Death" and one or two more, this beautiful piece of art and gifted people like you are the reason why I always have hopes for such fandoms.
I know this review is insanely late but I hope you do read this. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful read.
Bless You.
Hello chapter 43 . 5/28/2015
I would like to say, SSJ is a 50 times multiplier. Piccolo was stronger than third form Frieza, meaning that he had a power level of above 1,000,000. Goku came along and was stronger than Piccolo, which means he was also above that. Lets say third form Frieza had a PL of 2,000,000. This means Goku's power level was above 100,000,000 this also means 100% 4h form Frieza was a bit below that.

Just helping you along, making sure you know this.
YouAreIncorrect chapter 28 . 5/26/2015
Gohan was 11, he was 4 when DBZ started, 5 after training with Piccolo. He was then 6 by the time the nameks left. Trunks csme a year later, they spent three yeers training and then Gohan went into the time chamber. He came out 10 and had his birthday a few days later. You're manga translation is wrong.
Cricycle chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
I give up. It's okay, but I can't stand any of the characters. They all suck. Shallow boring dumb.
Cricycle chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I'll probably keep reading, but 400 years later, how come Roshi knows about Gohan and Goku but not any of his other ancestors? Did nothing memorable happen for that long?
lil dynamic chapter 28 . 4/24/2014
First reviewer for 2014!
I am currently rereading this entire amazing one of a kind story.
I love how you took an well known and loved series and make something unique out of it.
You've used the same plot and moves but you have changed the characters, added more details, and made this your own original story.
Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love you.
This story is in my top three forever.
I'm just -
Excellent!
Joe B chapter 53 . 12/10/2012
Excellent!
WritingClockwork chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Why haven't I read this! I am glad this is finished since I won't have to wait for updates. :)
I love how your characters seem more human than in most stories I have read, makes it easier to relate to them. I thought it was interesting you named your main character Roshi because all I think about when I hear Roshi, one word, pervert :P. But I am really liking your character.
Well thats one review down 57 to go XD
butalearner chapter 58 . 9/12/2012
Yesterday, on a whim, I decided to take a break from writing and browse through the various categories on this site that I don't normally visit.

Boy, was that a bad idea.

I simply could not put this story down. Last night I read until the frequency of instances my e-reader drooped with exhaustion became too much, and I couldn't stop reading today until I finished. You've simply wrecked my productivity and derailed my writing plans.

Now that's not to say it's perfect by any means: one of my biggest pet peeves is confusing the words 'lose' and 'loose,' and I'm quite certain there would be fewer overall spelling errors (and a lot more mental cringing on my part) if you globally replaced the string 'loos' with 'los.' Story-wise, Goshu reaching the level of Super Saiyan in the final battle seemed both sudden and unnecessary, especially when you handled the other characters' power increases so deftly. It didn't seem a given that his main enemy would have gained so much power, especially if it drains as fast as it does.

But that's nitpicking. All the major characters were wonderfully written: distinct, consistent, and intelligently-crafted personalities that you made me care about. As a hobbyist/fledgling author I know how easy it is to have one character to know all the deep, dark, secrets of the universe according to the Author, but you pulled off deep philosophical arguments that were completely believable. That is humbling and an intimidating standard to live up to.

Also, even though I was fairly certain early on what was going to happen with Roshi/Mariah/Ichigo, you had me sweating there for pretty much the entire story. I loved Buu's intervention and Goku's bit parts; you captured their characters perfectly.

Thank you for sharing.
WineIXI chapter 58 . 1/17/2012
I love it and I would be happy to see a sequel
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »