Reviews for An Unexpected Meeting
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Ok, it's good that you have gotten some other feed back from other people. I thought that the three year jump was a bit odd, and it threw me at first. But it was good at the end.

But like Ulinda, I'm wondering if she will move into the yard with Chance and Jake, and how the three of them will have kittens together.

Also the way it sounds to me, Chance and Jake haven't hooked up with each other. From what I understand, the three of them can't be truley mates, unles Chance and Jake love eachother too.

It's just a one sided triad, with Chance and Jake loving her, and her loving them, but not Chance and Jake loving each other.
trigger12 chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
man, now imk just begging for you to have jake and chance play with each other in front of her. lol
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
aw, soo cute. :3 hot and fluffy, nice combination. can't wait to see what happens next. when i read this one i thought it was complete. nice surprise to see a new chapter. will be waiting for next one. _
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
MEYOW naughty SWAT Kitties. lol very nice and very naughty. i love it. _
trigger12 chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
dang, thats awsome! plan on the boys going at it with each other?
Cody Furlong chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Sweet, I'm so happy the Chance and Jake have worked it out and are happy again.

It's been very interesting so far, and I look forward to seeing what happens next with the three of them.

Maybe Chance and Jake will hook up to, and make it a real triad? Or maybe Ulinda will have kittens that's related to both Chance and Jake?

And why am I the only one leaving feed back?
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
Poor Jake, I hope Chance and Jake can work thigs out between them soon. I hope they realize that they both can have her.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Nice, it's pretty good so far.