Reviews for Tickle
Zetsueno chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Damn, I really have a dirty mind. Though I should have known after seeing the T rating.
iamrebornthruhim chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
dirty thoughts :D
kind and carring chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
this was funny you should make another one reply at
Final-Judgement chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This was a really good read, i recently watched Spice and Wolf and I really liked it. This was a good connection between Lawrence and Holo. please continue if you want. I think you could make a good 2nd chapter two!
BlueStarlightWarmDusk chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wow! You should continue! It would make a very cute multichappie, but that's up to you... But still... Great story!
Sukiya62 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
that was sooooo cute!
RandomEncounter chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
a nice story, oddly in character for both of them too.
aikakone chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh, bless you. I have read too much poor quality fic, but yours is definitely not in this category. It's such a refreshing change to read something that is well-written and works. Thank you for the time you took to post it. I'll have to go back and read it again after my initial skim showed me that this was actually a GOOD story. Thanks again!
DarkShadow At Midnight chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Hah. This was great. Good job! :)
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
hahaha how cute and funny XD love this absolutely! :]
Makuhari-Fan01 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Love the suggestive but still chaste raciness!
ElizaJean87 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great story! You have them both perfectly in character, and I love how you capture the tension and passion between them, really good writing. _
Djmidziulis chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I like it :D in all anime horo always has upper hand, so it's very funny to your story. :D god job ;)
XNightNoteX chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
OMG...I totally LOved your story 3

I hope you'll write more S&W ffs
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 7/28/2009