Reviews for An Unfortunate Look Into Bella's Lovesick Psyche
IvyMasonCullen chapter 23 . 2/3/2016
Started reading and just couldn't stop!

Absolutely adore Edward! & him and Bella are so sweet together:)

Can't wait to read some more stories of yours!
Keep Writing,
IvyMasonCullen
Payton79 chapter 23 . 1/29/2016
Thanks for writing and sharing this wonderful story. And thanks for the last chapter. I was totally wondering about that too, lol.
Montara chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
It was a very interesting ride, especially with Bella making everything better for Edward. She stood by him from the moment she met him, giving him her entire support. Loved her strength!

And I was glad they went to New York together! :)

Thank you for your story!
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 23 . 7/20/2015
Love love love love love love love love love this fic! I read as fast as I could and now I'm all sad cuz it's over. What am I gonna read that's as good a this? There isn't anything lol But thank YOU for writing this. It was fun and sad and romantic and sweet. Beautifully written. One of my all times. Mwah mwah
ericastwilight chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
Oh that was hard to get through. I'm on the fence here. Its like she's provoking a caged lion to escape through the door left open. Idk. Also, Jessica is such a bitch, if my employee said that shit to a customer she'd be fired.
ericastwilight chapter 17 . 6/30/2015
Aw, it was so them. I loved it.
ericastwilight chapter 16 . 6/30/2015
So glad they talked. Sometimes you have to push, i get that, but there's times that you have stop, take a breath and step back. She really needs to stop asking/talking about his mother while he's driving. She doesn't know if he prone to panic attacks. But glad that they talked. Lovely dinner
ericastwilight chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
I love it, love it, love it. I'd write more, but I have more chapters to read.
ericastwilight chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
Sometimes, when facing daunting, and sometimes terrible circumstances, you feel more. There are times you may close yourself up to those feelings and other times, where one voice leaks through and you can't help but feel. So no, its not too fast. It was lovely. Thanks for sharing.
ericastwilight chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
All I could think was, I love Emmett and finally, the truth is out there.
ericastwilight chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
What a horrible freaking scene. It'll probably be a case of he said, she said. I had a similar fight with a guy at school, despite the crap he spewed at me, and my punching him, we BOTH got suspended. But I was called Champ after that.
ericastwilight chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
I can't imagine what Edward is going through or what he must be feeling, but it must be close to what Bella's feeling. Great job
ericastwilight chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
Oh this poor little family and for Edward to bare witness to this at such a young, usually troublesome age. I don't know if telling the truth would be worse or better.
ericastwilight chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
I had a feeling it had something to do with her. Oh boy, what's he going to say or do is anybody's guess at this point. On a lighter note, I'm surprised Bell didn't say the library was the sexiest room in the house.
ericastwilight chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Charlie is going to be upset and she's going to be grounded. I love that Angela apologized, and in a way, so had her dad. I understand, as a parent, where's he's coming from. And Edward's room, yay.
1,824 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »