Reviews for Porcelain Courage
Chiikyuggi chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
WoW.
Mirra chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
This is a lovely SessKag fic that catches the essence of both characters with wonderful grace. Please consider continuing it - I think the story deserves further attention.
Sal chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
You are off to an interesting introduction, but what happened? Are you planning to develop this story? Should I check back? Let us know - if my vote counts, I hope you decide to continue it.
Miss Kagura chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Woot! I just finished reading this and I really enjoyed it. I loved the scenes in the restaurant!
Silent Sinner Abella chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Ah, another beautifully written story.

Im so enthralled with every of your writings. Keep up the excellent job! Will be waiting for the next chapter.

Yours truly,

Abella
MissMisfit585 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
I quite enjoyed this story and I look forward to reading more from you.

Archangel's Requiem chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
okay, so this is the first fanfiction i've gotten into in a little over a year. im so excited to be reading again! please update quick. other than a few grammatical errors, your writing is great and the storyline isnt cliched at all

Archangel's Requiem
Stacerue chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Very interesting! I really like it and can't wait to read more.
The Lady Massacre chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Yes! I loved it! It wasn't boring at all, I really enjoyed reading it. :) I was wondering what was going to happen, and how Sesshomaru and Kagome would be stuck together. I seriously can't wait to read the next one. Until then!
Kickero chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Great chapter...however I am still unclear as to what this Guardian from Hell wants with the jewel and why Kagome needs to make the wish...or am i not supposed to know this yet.

~~TTFN, Emu
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Curious to see where this is going. AN interesting turn.

Thanks!
Angry Paradox chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
yay!

this was an awesome story!

update update update please!
Faerytastrophe chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
D: Uh oh! For a minute I vaguely thought that Sesshoumaru might have been possessed by Naraku, or something having to do with Rin. :O
MalachiteFlames chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I really like this story so far! Its awesome! The writeing is good, with the exception of spelling and grammar in a fiew places.

keep up the good work!
La Nuit Noire chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Nice! I feel bad for Kagome, but hopefully she'll find the answer to her problems somewhere. I'm not sure where this story is going yet, but I'm excited to find out! Great job! Can't wait for more!