Reviews for Roles Reversed
Cable Addict chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Yay! The gang’s back! I’m excited for the future shenanigans! *dances*
Cable Addict chapter 13 . 11/12/2009
Loved the exchange of nerdy lookalike-ness. Very well done. In character and sweet. McAbby. Yay!

I just realized that tomorrow-er-today, you’re going to see all these reviews and get excited. Then you’ll see its me and get all deflated. Sorry!
Cable Addict chapter 14 . 11/12/2009
Short, sweet, to the point. My favorite kind of chapter!
Cable Addict chapter 15 . 11/12/2009
*bites nails* NO! ZIVA, DON’T GO!

This was dark. Maybe because it was set in the evidence locker and you mentioned that it was dark. Okay, that’s the reason. I could seriously picture this vividly. *claps*
Cable Addict chapter 17 . 11/12/2009
Too cute! Perfect ending to a perfect sequel. ) Love, love, love.

Me? A hero? Naw… Try you being my hero. …Now I have My Hero stuck in my head. Better go listen to it.

Thanks for the laughs that were brought on by rereading this! I was seriously sitting here laughing my butt off.

Talk to you later!
Cable Addict chapter 16 . 11/12/2009
I can’t believe that I haven’t reviewed for this chapter! I feel terrible! Anyways, lotsa action. Action rules. Suspenseful too. Tony taunting the bad guy? Awesomeful! I could see him doing something like that. A reverse psychology of sorts. Bravo, dear!
debook210 chapter 17 . 7/29/2009
sigh..i hate to see it end but it ended so well..nicely done!
debook210 chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
teehee don't mess with tony when ziva's in the mix! can't wait to read the last chapter! love the quote by the way...
debook210 chapter 15 . 7/29/2009
nicely done...love the quote by the way...can't wait to see what comes next!
debook210 chapter 14 . 7/29/2009
now i'm curious...can't wait to find what is going on!
debook210 chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
i love jem...he's so cute..but cute can be deceptive... but i like it, overall!
NCISgirl1527 chapter 17 . 7/28/2009
Yay you fininished it. Good job.
NCISgirl1527 chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Good i think you over did jenny in the begining but it staragitiedn-sorry-straightened up at the end
Sbteja chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
*pokes* Hello? You couldn't have forgotten this story, could you? You NEED to continue. Soon. It's been months since you last updated. Hurry up and update! Do it for your readers. You. Have. To. You. NEED. To. Please? Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE! ...please...
AbbeyPotter chapter 12 . 3/28/2009