Reviews for Music Soothes the Soul
Justin Wolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Wow I'm impressed. I would love to see an expanded version of this that shows how this talent came to be for Commander Ferrell
Etherweil chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Haha, this was really cute Uly. I could picture the horrorstricken look on Feral's face when T-Bone told him that they had heard him singing. Haha that was great. I also like how the boys made an effort to be nice and considerate to Feral, and his response was just priceless. Awesome job! :]

~Ether
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow this is the best story EVER! Uly you did it again starting 2009 with more great stories. I love it you did a ewxcellent job on this and I enjoyed it throughly and made my heart sing when you write these fics. Thanks again Uly.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
lol cute. i love these kind. the feel good pieces. is this a one shot or is there gonna be a continuance? waiting for more.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Aw, that's a really nice story Uly, you did a great job on it.
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh that was really great, beautiful even. If anything I do think Feral would have some hidden talent that we don't know about. Sing and playing the gutiar is something he could very well do. So strange that when I began reading this music began to paly in my head. Nice to read that the SWAT Kats enjoyed it though it funny when Feral ask who they were and what they did to the real ones.