Reviews for Silver Eyes
Ur characterization of D is why I sometimes really hate dramione. I fucking hope young girls aren’t reading this shit.
I just read ch 3... that was appalling! How the fuck can u write a romance story about a male lead who treates anyone like that let alone the female lead. Smh. She’s grieving and he just mercilessly rubs salt in her wound and attack her! My heart was literally hurting for her! I don’t care if he saved her life or if she was put of line with what she said about his parents(why the fuck was he bothering her in the first place)! He crossed the fucking like! There shouldn’t be a romance between these two! Ppl that find this sort of stupid shit romantic are the types of ppl who stay with abusers. I hope to god you have no young readers.
Twilight Demigod chapter 29 . 9/2
Awesome! Write another!
Mansha chapter 29 . 8/25
Love u . Love ur story. Love ur way of ending with and without certain deaths
Mansha chapter 14 . 8/25
U write better than i cud imagine
kiwihalloween10 chapter 29 . 8/19
Beautiful story, I loved it.
Lil Anonymous me chapter 12 . 8/12
I love the story so far, thank jesus for this story. Or should I say you!
OMG BEST THING I’VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE and I’m really sorry for my bad english but I just wanted to say that and yeah I fkn love it️
Great very very good one of my favorites. Rushed ending though bewarned. Accurate. Very enjoyable.
So far I like what you have except two things. 1. The American Swear Words
In Harry Potter they don’t say any of the swear words used in this chapter.
2. The nickname Mione

You have done really good so far but the closer you keep to the actual book keeping the character fairly the same it will be better.
jadekekel chapter 29 . 7/27
i loved your story it was amazing. please keep writing stories your amazing at it.
this has been my most fav story of all time! it’s so incredibly good! o would love for you to write more!
TabbyStar chapter 29 . 7/11
There is so much to say here. For starters this was absolutely fantastic. I especially love the part where Draco went to Harry to destroy the cup cause he knew Hermione wouldn't let him. And the thing with the eyes was super cool. I also loved how he wasn't overly horny, I've read a bunch of really great veela fics where they were more focused on sex but these kids didn't have time for that with the war. I would have loved a bit longer of an epilogue, but I did enjoy the way you did it. And this is very rambling right now. I think I'll go check out another of your fics.
Bambi chapter 12 . 7/9
Great chapter
Jamie chapter 29 . 7/3
Omg! I love this story so much, this should have happened in the books/movies! It's been a pleasure to read, thank you. :)
1,254 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »