Reviews for Chuck Versus The Road To Innocence
MM2020 chapter 20 . 3/27
Too bad for us fans that you didn't finish this story. Seems to be a theme on this site unfortunately for us. :(
Harakan chapter 20 . 3/20
To bad you didn't finished this...
Harakan chapter 19 . 3/20
Bosnian assassin really... :)
Deathzbreath chapter 20 . 3/7/2017
This little ferret here would love to see this amazing story continued someday. Doesn't look like you have wrote anything in a few years here but somehow if the passion strikes you there are those of us that would love to see this finished.
baldcoder chapter 20 . 2/23/2017
I read it, even though I knew it wasn't finished. It was worth it, imho. Maybe someday it will get some love.
Lonny J chapter 20 . 3/24/2016
So good. you are an excellent writer. But so much for the rush to the finish. Just another frustratingly unfinished tale on FanFic. I hope you are moved to finish it one day. I doubt it, but I hope. And, off topic, I can totally see Sarah as a Slayer. It would certainly explain her gift for hand to hand. Thanks for your effort on your whole canon, I enjoyed it a lot.
lockdale23 chapter 20 . 2/3/2016
Sure wish you'd finish this!
devious418 chapter 20 . 11/6/2015
If you are wondering whether to read this story or not, don't bother. Sure, it's well written and captivating, but it has been abandoned. Would you watch half of a movie? I understand that life happens when you aren't looking, but five years of nothing is ridiculous, not to mention disrespectful to us. If you are wondering why I didn't follow my own advice, it is because I am a moron. I started reading before I realized that the author didn't care about the story anymore. My fault, not the writers.
If you are one of those people that liked the ending to Chuck, then this is the story for you! It leaves you hanging and completely without closure. By all means, fill in the ending yourself...
michaelfmx chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
To any potential readers. I normally do not review or recommend stories that have been abandoned. As with many readers, I find it incredibly frustrating. I never favorite an abandoned story. However, I do realize that life can get in the way.

Having said that, I strongly recommend you read this. Even though it is incomplete, it is outstanding. The characterizations, particularly of Sarah, are really good.

I do have some insight into how this story ends, so if you read it, feel free to PM me and I can fill you in on how the story was going to end. I received this information from a third party, but I know it reflects Liam's intention for the story.
Billthebomber20 chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
What the... Finish this please! It's excellent so far!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Heh. Gotta love Shawshank Redemption references
ChuckFanForever chapter 20 . 11/16/2012
Dude, the first 20 chapters just flew by! You did such a masterful job of creating suspense! It'd be a shame to not finish it off now!?

I like how Chuck actually was able to resist Sarah's WMD (for now anyway). When they actually do come together it's going to be epic, I can feel it!
CaryR chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
Hope you come back to the stories. One of the best.
Lissy94 chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
Why would you stop? It's been 2 years but it'll be totally worth it! Please continue! :D
I Wear ChuckTaylors chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
I really hope you continue this story... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.