Reviews for Chuck Versus The Road To Innocence
KittyGoddess415 chapter 17 . 8/1/2009
OH. MY. GOD. If you are not writing more at this current millisecond, I am going to reach through my computer screen and yours and shake you. I am just floored. I really never saw Chuck reacting like this, but now that you wrote it, it makes perfect and heartbreaking sense. :( Fix my Charah! Please? ::puppy dog eyes::
ersk4 chapter 16 . 7/20/2009
While I did miss Chuck and Sarah in this chapter, I do think it was well written and well done. Plus I also enjoy when Chuck gets credit for how important he is EVEN at the BuyMore!
jagged1 chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
I actually liked the fact that this chapter was a 'breather' and a shift after chapter 15...

Great humor and characterization - a nice nod to Jeff during the pilot with the creepy eye wink - ;)

Anna consoling Morgan in the breakroom...!

I chuckled at that interaction between Casey and his old friend, when he referred to Devon as the frat boy - just another humorous little detail that makes it a blast to read.

Thanks for the two updates - I'll be eagerly looking for the next.
jagged1 chapter 15 . 7/19/2009
Holy...wow! Rachel went after Sarah like a blunt object, and I am not meaning physically (though that too) but emotionally, she played her like a cheap drum. ;)

She knew how to use Bryce, James, and especially Chuck to break down that barrier.

The end of the chapter where Sarah and Rachel shared the six packs and Rachel's comments about Chuck were hilarious too, so it was nice how you blended that in after the brawl.

And, best yet, you updated again, so I'm off to read the next!

Utterly fantastic work here, Liam. Really. Thanks.
lspigpsi0303 chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Haha how ironic I'm listening to a song about a fight XD Now this was great! Caseys interaction with everyone was perfect! I loved how Devon put down the two 'henchmen' :P Moar 3
RIPBryceLarkin chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Nice change up in the chapter by focusing on the other characters and I enjoyed it. The Casey/Devon interaction was written so well. I also loved the Buy More gang in the beginning and thought you captured the humor and characters perfectly. Excellent job as usual!
tshdow chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Nice story, thanks for the update.
cville chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Kind of a throw-away chapter. But it moved the story along. Devon just isn't that interesting to me. Disappointing not to see anything about Sarah-Chuck-Rachel after the awesome Chapter 15.
jou-jou86 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
ahh please hurry up, this love triangle between rachel, sarah and chuck is great and so funny till the moment
tss1950 chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
I don't know if it needed to be written but it sure was fun to read. It had just the right amount of violence and swearing and Morgan and Anna gave us the sex. It had all the good stuff. Devon beating up to henchmen or lackeys(great conversation by the way) was great and the first time I had ever read something like that. Also I resent being called a heffalump, whatever that is. Woozles are cool though.
Joe 262 chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
I liked it but i was looking foward to some chara.
crystal.elements chapter 16 . 7/18/2009
Whoa, I was pleasantly surprised with the new chapter, but I was not expecting the shoutout there. That being said...thanks for the random chapter dedication, just because you can. :)

I especially enjoyed this chapter. It's good to see, like the chapter title states, two entirely different circumstances away from our main plot with Chuck (and the Sarah/Rachel catfight that we all love). Your characterizations of the BuyMorians are spot-on, and the final part of that scene had me literally laughing out loud. Putting Devon into the action is, well, Awesome. Really looking forward to the turn this story is taking. Just when you think it can't get any better...

Co-executive producer, eh? You've caught my interest. I'll drop that message right after this. ;)

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 15 . 7/17/2009
love this story so much!

please update soon!
PMoore chapter 15 . 7/16/2009
Awesome story, I love it! Can't wait for more!
Dwarfius chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
I read this whole story today and its fan-flipping-tastic. Personally I quite like how you portray Sarah, especially as if you're the Charah guy you say you are when she finally thaws its all going to be worth it :-)
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »