Reviews for Chuck Versus The Road To Innocence
shampoo192 chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
wow i love this so much and it's only the 2nd chapter! sarah and chuck are so adorably cute and i love the way ellie sees them interacting...

this is AWESOME
ne71 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Great, great start. Ellie's observations were an interesting choice for opening the story, but it pays off. You get up to date on the characters in a different way than usual.

I like Chuck and Sarah's interaction here, it rings really true.

And finally, why didn't anyone ever think of what the mystery girl is doing at the end? Great way of tracking down the Intersect, through the CIA itself's actions. Brilliant.

Can't wait to see how this plays out.
loupalone chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I really enjoyed this, I'm definitely intrigued to see where it goes. I loved the Poker night idea, it was simple but it suited them and the cute little nod to Casey listening in on them, too.
zDart chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Good start! I am looking forward to this one!
BillAtWork chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Very nice start. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new chapters.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Excellent start - I like the way you pinpointed Ellie's suspicions and her observations when watching Sarah and Chuck interact. The last section - that is a mystery, sounds like a great set-up. I'll look forward to the next. Thanks!
mikesul chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I love when you do longer stories Liam, they always turn out to be unbelievable!
jessclifton chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was such a good start! Looking forward to more.
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hey! It's great to see a new story from you! I like that you're setting up something big, but I particularly liked the intimacy and uncertainty of the first scene from Ellie's POV. I'm looking forward to an update. :)
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This sounds good! I like the mystery! I'll stay tuned.
tshdow chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Finally, for crying out loud. I am so glad that your finally publishing it. Thanks.
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24