Reviews for Chuck Versus The Road To Innocence
shinecsc chapter 20 . 1/12/2010
love it..awesome kiss..haha..hope u update it soon..love how ellie's good at seducing very funny..haha..love charah moments..hahaha..and the channeling of john casy..haha..
crystal.elements chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Man, it took me a whole day to get to reading this chapter. But here I am now, and here is my review. :)

First off...there's just something about "crap-de-do-da" that makes me grin. Why is it that only you can come up with these sorts of phrases in a Chuck fic? It's these kinds of things that make the Liam-characterizations really come alive in my mind. Also liked "proverbial poo". Suddenly Rachel is reminding me a lot of Carina. Intentional? Maybe. Maybe not. But then again, I've been catching a lot of subtle homages in your stories lately...Chuck's reaction to the parking lot, for example, or Sarah's little AP side surfacing. Haha. I don't care if it's intentional or not, I'm loving it. But you already knew that, didn't you?

I gotta say, with Awesome getting more involved in season 3, it's interesting to see how you're pulling Ellie into the spy world now. It's fun to read, for sure, and of course the "Hand on my my thigh!" was classic Bartowski hilarity. And then, of course, you bring in Rachel, and I just had to laugh. Only you. Liam - well, you, Wep and mxpw, I guess. Haha! Should've seen it coming. And Ellie's shaky "forgive me...baby" just made me laugh even more. The similarities to her and Chuck are suddenly looking quite uncanny.

Can't wait to see how the rest of this unfolds. Glad to see you back, of course, and can't wait for that next update! Gonna be sad to see this end, but it was a fun ride. Or read. One day I really will have to go back and read from the beginning...

Ta for now, then. :)
DLK chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
This was a great chapter. I had to laugh at Rachel teaching Ellie the role of a seductress, having her go through a trial run, and then pull off the coup at the end, haha. Though, I admit, I kind of thought that might happen, but that's because my mind goes to the gutter rather quickly.

I always love a jealous Sarah. There can never be enough of that. What's great is that she tries to cover it and is thinking of lecturing Chuck on the finer points of the job when he turns the tables and she blurts out her true feelings. It was a great scene. Now you've set things up for an awkward encounter with her 'mark' but at least Chuck and Sarah have communicated before it all goes down. Ever since the blow up a few chapters back, they seem to be clicking rather well.

Anyway, the story definitely keeps on twisting and turning, but your characters are great.

DK
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
I just read the whole story and it was so cool. especially in this chapter with rachel and ellie
Ayefah chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Ellie nearly jumped out of her skin. “Hand! Hand on my thigh!”

Hee! I loved this moment of Bartowskiness so much.
bema4fandf chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Yea, an update! Just wanted to say I've enjoyed this story and look forward to more!
vinh chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Lovely update. Can't wait to read what happens next.
tshdow chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Thanks for the update. You may even get it finished before the end of the year. )
augmarenne chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Tks for continuing with this one. Ellie is a natural. Looking forward to more of this story.
spcr71 chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Really happy you decided to get back to this story. The chapter was rather good and I like how you switched between the two story lines through out. All I can hope for is you continue to expand the Sarah-Chuck-Ellie-Rachel story line and not just end the story. You've spent 20 chapters getting them to this point I would hate to see you finish it with only 5 or less more. Just my two cents. Looking forward to the next chapter.
jinxed97 chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Welcome back...love the interaction between Chuck/Sarah and Rachel/Ellie. Looking forward to more...
Taliesinjoe chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Nice chapter, like how still there's a sort of dispute between the 2 agents on how to get Chuck's attention, even though at this point chuck's attention is totally on Sarah. I still don't like Ellie getting interested in the spy game, i really hope that when this op is done she will see how shallow and unforgiving the spy world is and will retreat in her normality. Nice job.
rokerroar chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
A very welcome return to this story. Hope the high quality continues.
Wepdiggy chapter 20 . 1/11/2010
Yes! So happy to see this story back. Oh yeah, and kind of funny to see the idea of jealous Sarah (even on the job) seeping into this fic, haha. "I'd beat her ass". Classic Sarah, from my POV at least. Anyway, yeah, I dug it, and thanks for sharing!
beckwee chapter 20 . 12/9/2009
I totally meant to reply sooner, but I forgot. Thank you for the heads up. While I'm totally digging this story, real life is of course a priority. Hope all is well and we see you again.
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »