Reviews for Alone, Lost, And Found
Alobear chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
I really enjoyed this - what a great idea for a crossover! And I love the friendship that develops between Dean and Spike - I can just see them getting on famously. You manage to include a large number of characters from both shows and they're all presented really well, with characteristics that make them recognisable.

I particularly like the way you interweave plot strands from both shows - Lilith teaming up with the Senior Partners is genius, and the way all the characters interact with one another is very well done.

The writing is generally really good, and I really enjoyed the whole story - the only thing I would say is that it's a shame the surface issues (typos and punctuation errors) distract from what is otherwise a brilliant story - perhaps you need a better beta reader to help with the editing?
RockNation chapter 8 . 3/6/2011
dude such a good story no idea why you had to shorten it... would have been interesting to find out how Buffy and Spike would react if they went up against the devil witch hahaha.
springyfly chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
ha ha i found it now to read it
Shadow Lilly chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
oh I love this fic darling! You need to update ASAP!

- Shadow
Jax118 chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Loved it! As usual! Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.
cozmikfaerie chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
another great chapter, I like how you have weaved what happened on Supernatural into the story, it flows so nicely and makes sense, something that can sometimes get lost in a crossover. Great going, I am really looking forward to the next chapter!
BethBuck chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
I am really enjoying this...Keep on going :)
Jax118 chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
Awesome chapter. It just keeps getting better and better. Update soon please!
cozmikfaerie chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
nicely done! I like the way you inserted dialogue from S-4 into this story, except Dean is referring to himself this time! This is an original concept, and I am looking forward to see where this story will take us!
kyuketsuki21 chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
I am loving the story so far. Can't wait for chapter 4.
Jax118 chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
I liked it. I'm very excited to see where this is going to go. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
cozmikfaerie chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
excellent chapter, loved Sam flinging the holy water in Dean's face, and Spike's protectiveness!
Jax118 chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
That was awesome! Please update soon!
TTrunks chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Excellent, look forward to more.
cozmikfaerie chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
great chapter! Up next? Sam maybe?