Reviews for Nightmare
kirbyfan64 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
When I said "Which of my stories did you like?" I was talking to samsAngel. I thought this was his/her story.

My mistake.
samsAngel chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Great story sounds like dean bossy
samsAngel chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Now I hope both boys will be ok
samsAngel chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Wow I hope Sam will be aright
kirbyfan64 chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Which of my stories did you like?
Ellie Clemons chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
In the sequel you should write about the whole preschool thing and how freddy kruger like raped sam or something and thats why he wanted him back. Aaand you should mention the micro dreams you have when you dont sleep for 72 hours where you have dreams while your awake. I just watched this movie two days ago :) I would like to see it be almost exactly like the movie only sam instead of the girl! But good job!
Thundarr The Barbarian chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
I'm sorry, but I didn't care for this story. The spelling and gramar were atrocious. The dialogue reads like it was written by a 7th grader. To be fair, for all I know you ARE a 7th grader. But if you're an adult, you could've done SO much better. In fact, if you're an adult you SHOULD'VE done much better.

Better luck next time.
SAmmy 3 chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
The first time I saw THe nightmare on Elm street, I had nightmares, and believe me those are noo fun at all.

Dreaming about freddy killing you, knoing he kills people in his sleep, is shock-educing. I ended

up not going to bed for like a day and a 1/2 now before you say anything i was like 6 when i watched my

first freddy movie,... so there

Now i think there funny, cause the first one makes him look like rode pizza! 3
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Evildarkwolf chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
OMG! Wow I was right there was another chapter! Weeho. That was good. Please do another one. But mabey years later. Cuse Freddy needed to reboost. Ohh but what ever you go I'm for shure it will be wounderfull! Please do another one.
Evildarkwolf chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
Ohh I loved chapter 4! Ohh your so good. man pleazz do another one! Is that another chapter I see? Oh...
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
excelente haga una sequela pero de aƱos mas tarde dean de 26 y sam de 22 y que dad john siga vivo,que freddy vuelve a buscar a sam e introduzca a la hermandad caleb, jim, josh, bobby, mac, para ayudar a john y dean a proteger a sammy
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Man this is so awsome! Grate story. Cant belive you didnt get any Revews. Pleazz update soon I'm loveing it.