Reviews for Were It Not For You
trustingHim17 chapter 7 . 6/20
love it and wish you'd come back to this story!
Thebigsnail chapter 7 . 5/1
Ohhhh I'm reading all your stories and loving them! They are all so well written and you capture the characters perfectly! I really do hope you continue on with this story! You're an amazing writer!
Courtney-chan1 chapter 7 . 1/17
I am very impressed with all of your writing, and how beautifully you've expanded the Golden Age of Narnia.
Nuszek chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
This story is do beautiful...is there any hope for us that you may come back to it?
Maire Truesight chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
I'd like to see how Aravis takes to being 'in the background.' Or whether Cor and Corin even bother trying.
wordhoarder24 chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
it breaks my heart that this is not complete because I'm kinda falling in love with your style of writ
JJMMWGduP chapter 7 . 3/11/2016
Peter's oath - in your prologue - is beautiful. The Narnian sentiment of revinim, that you show throughout this story and all the rest of your writing, is also beautiful (and something I wish we saw more of in our world. Will you be continuing this story?
Thank you!
kitsunenari-chan chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Wow, I really like your writing and how good you write the characters, also when I read this chapter and then I went and read the summary, it was like all click! I can almost imagine what is going to happen! Also I love the oath.
Well see you next chap!
Sayo 0
am.ritchie chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I LOVE your stories. Than universe you have created in so amazing and intresting and painfully addicting. This story is intriguing and I've been dying to see what happens next for so long now. Please, please, please update soon.
La chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
i am painfully in love with your writing, in all of its forms. I must have read your stories a thousand times over now. I find they oft eclipse the original books in my mind. I hope that you never stop writing (even if its not here) because your works are as beautiful as they are intelligent. Thank you.
KsandraMallan chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Well, this will be interesting... I look forward to seeing how this develops, if you ever pick it up.
Miss Mia chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Well now I owe you an apology. I had given up and moved on to other pastimes after castigating you back last July, and here you go and post an update and I miss it. Sooo- huge apologies and massive gratitude and- KEEP WRITING!
the1hobbit chapter 7 . 3/29/2015
I love you- this is awesome. You know how I love your word plays and bantering between two of our favorite boys, and you never disappoint! Yeah you know I'll be bugging you later about all of this and what's going down next. But it shall not be at 5am. I will be as Edmund is and hibernate until needed. So there! :) Luv ya babe!
Rayven49 chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
Interesting. I can't yet figure out how I should feel about Anelata and Peter, whether I'm rooting for them or not. You're making it difficult, which is nice.
The duckling story was adorable, and Saera is the best. If you ever have time, I would totally read her and Peridan's love story :)
Interesting to think of pregnancy as shame. I wonder what else Anelata would have to relearn?
Just a small grammatical note: you have a lot of me and Edmund, or me and Lucy's... it should be Edmund and I, Lucy and I, etc.
Can't wait for the next update!
Yours,
Rayven
GreenHorn22 chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
I love this story I cant wait to see what happens next, please update soon (but there's no rush).