Reviews for Were It Not For You
Rosazul66 chapter 7 . 3/15
You know, sometimes reading fanfiction spoils your love for reading books. Then, you run out of fanfiction and it all is frustrating. I was very glad when I found this story yesterday, because I know you are a great writer and I hadn't read this story yet.

BUT... it's not complete and the last update was three years ago. Really. The idea is nice and the prologue was very intriguing; why did you abandon the story? Would you please consider writing and updating the next chapter, please? Say yes!
Ano chapter 7 . 3/10
I've really enjoyed reading this. If you ever decide to continue writing this, I'll be here to read it.
awilliamsbbc.98 chapter 7 . 11/29/2017
I don't think I have reviewed your stories before due to the fact that I am notoriously lazy as a reviewer. I have slowly been working my way through all of your stories and have finally made my way to this one, which I saved till last because it was incomplete. Your writing is amazing and you practically made the Narnian fanfiction community what it is today. Thank you for all your work, the laughs, tears, and masterpieces you have provided. I hope to see this finished someday, but even if it is not you are still undoubtedly the greatest Narnian writer on this site and I will always read your work with a great sense of awe and gratefulness.
trustingHim17 chapter 7 . 6/20/2017
love it and wish you'd come back to this story!
Thebigsnail chapter 7 . 5/1/2017
Ohhhh I'm reading all your stories and loving them! They are all so well written and you capture the characters perfectly! I really do hope you continue on with this story! You're an amazing writer!
Courtney-chan1 chapter 7 . 1/17/2017
I am very impressed with all of your writing, and how beautifully you've expanded the Golden Age of Narnia.
Nuszek chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
This story is do beautiful...is there any hope for us that you may come back to it?
Maire Truesight chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
I'd like to see how Aravis takes to being 'in the background.' Or whether Cor and Corin even bother trying.
wordhoarder24 chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
it breaks my heart that this is not complete because I'm kinda falling in love with your style of writ
JJMMWGduP chapter 7 . 3/11/2016
Peter's oath - in your prologue - is beautiful. The Narnian sentiment of revinim, that you show throughout this story and all the rest of your writing, is also beautiful (and something I wish we saw more of in our world. Will you be continuing this story?
Thank you!
kitsunenari-chan chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Wow, I really like your writing and how good you write the characters, also when I read this chapter and then I went and read the summary, it was like all click! I can almost imagine what is going to happen! Also I love the oath.
Well see you next chap!
Sayo 0
am.ritchie chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I LOVE your stories. Than universe you have created in so amazing and intresting and painfully addicting. This story is intriguing and I've been dying to see what happens next for so long now. Please, please, please update soon.
La chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
i am painfully in love with your writing, in all of its forms. I must have read your stories a thousand times over now. I find they oft eclipse the original books in my mind. I hope that you never stop writing (even if its not here) because your works are as beautiful as they are intelligent. Thank you.
KsandraMallan chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Well, this will be interesting... I look forward to seeing how this develops, if you ever pick it up.
Miss Mia chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Well now I owe you an apology. I had given up and moved on to other pastimes after castigating you back last July, and here you go and post an update and I miss it. Sooo- huge apologies and massive gratitude and- KEEP WRITING!