Reviews for A little game called Hide and Seek
kuroainii chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
aww, this is so kawaii! 33
Crystal93 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I have read this story several times though I forget wether I have reviewed or not :P

I couldn"t put my feeling when reading this into a word...

Romantic? Yes

Wonderfull? Yes

Hide and seek, a common play when we children but we never realize when we turn to adult we will play again in bigger place xD
chayoni chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
cute
flamerlylover chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I am quite depressed at you, ejo. No offence. It’s just because as an author… you should be really honest with your readers and not trick them that you wrote all those stories.

I know, we can’t be as good as some people, but it’s not an excuse to plagiarist. It’s just plain wrong.

And you erased Salty Coffee, without actually apologizing to anyone. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Being such a sick, rotten, liar to the people who believed in your ability. In what you did, not only once, but lots of times in which I have heard people talk about your little trick, you honestly don’t deserve their reviews.

In my opinion, ejo, no offence and this is for the best of you, you should stop this – whatever you are doing.

It’s plain wrong and you should be totally honest to your reviewers.

As a reader and a writer, I am disappointed. We’re not perfect, I’m not perfect.

I criticize, but you know what; I am never going to be like you… a sick, rotten, liar.

And I hope your readers would understand that and come to their senses that they’re praising a poser, a fake and a liar.

God bless your poor, dirty soul.

ada
lovelymissalice chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Wow. Natsume won. And not just the game, but the game of love. Aww... So cheesy, but sweet. I wonder if he did get the pictures. I bet he would've wanted his too so Hotaru couldn't blackmail him, then.
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
i lovey dovey the story
devil descendant893 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
aw!so touching and nice too!
natsumikanlover chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I love it! Andf I also agree with it! Keep writing!
xXBlackTenshiXx chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
omg that is soo true! well for me it was cuz i forgot to look for love one day n then i found someone n he even asked me out n yea that was my ex thats why i said it was
yamaharuka chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
KAWAI!
io sono mi-cchi chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
it's so kawaii!~ and does natsume get Mikan’s taking a bath picture as well? xD nyahaha! jk.

overall, i love this line: "True love, you just have to open your wardrobe only to find your destined one is there. Trust your heart, not your eyes."

keep it up!
kawaiineko139 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
nyahaha..

i love your fic..

i promise..i can bit relate to it..

speaking of fic, can i offer you a proposal?

see its a story, a true to life story about me and the guy whom i like the most(now i hate the most)..and i just started chapter 1 of that fic..it's entitled 'summerwaltz'..so yeap..ehehe..i was hoping to give that fic of mine to the best authoress whom i know and idolize the most..so will you take it?as a gift and continue it or not?if not it was okei as well..

thats all..and please do reply asap..hehe..

best authoress award goes to 'EJO'!

yay..

from your fan..

khatzie/kawaiineko139/cat..
HarunaNiwa073 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
awe...so kawaii!

so adorable!

you know that does make a point...life and love are like hide and seek!

NICE STORY1!
MKSakura chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i love it. well, can't wait for your other story...