Reviews for Dark Salvation
finallysweet chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
So, is this technically a jasper and Edward story? Not Bella and Edward like it says in the description?
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 27 . 2/6/2014
Well, that was interesting and totally worth the wait. I'm glad the three of them came (pun, LOL) to a working agreement. James is troubling, as always. Hope he gets hit by a bus. Js. Loving this story...It's 1:30am. I should be sleeping, but hubby is snoring away while I eat Pringles and read hot m/m/f sex. Ahhh.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 25 . 2/6/2014
I really hate Bella. She just admitted she wanted to cheat. That's not cool.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 22 . 2/6/2014
Ok, that was hot. Not gonna even lie about it. Who knew I'd like reading about Jasper and Edward buttsekks?
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Ok, Bella iS pissing me off. Yeah, it's a lot to take with the Jasper and Edward Dom/Sub thing, but getting mad over a bowel resection surgery? Why? Because it's Tanya? Again. Why, because E dated her long ago? Or that he didn't tell B he'd dated her? And throwing herself at Jasper is wrong. I can see the double standard, I guess, but what she's doing is adultery imo. Still loving the story. You guys have done an awesome job with this twisty fic. And I don't normally love Edward with anyone but Bella. I'd do Jasper...or Jackson...or Edward...or Rob...Emmett...or Kellan...hell, I'd do Carlisle...or Peter. He's my age anyhow. Lol.
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Whoa! I have no idea how I've missed this story in all the years I've been reading and writing fan fiction. I'm thrilled to have stumbles across this in one of the Twilight communities. Loving it!
JustARead chapter 41 . 8/8/2013
Tough love
JustARead chapter 36 . 8/8/2013
Uh oh...
JustARead chapter 34 . 8/7/2013
Whoa! Eleazar isn't nice after all, huh
JustARead chapter 33 . 8/7/2013