Reviews for Dark Salvation
Nicholh2008 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
wow, what a tense and vivid dream update soon!
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
GAWD! I'm brimming with excitement to see where you two naughty girls take this! So was it a fantasy or flashback? Good lord, how I would love to be a sub to a DomJasper! :)
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Wow, okay, so if I'm following this story right Jasper was working undercover for the FBI investigating Maria and her sex slave ring, he was able to escape by killing her (good riddance, b*tch!) and now he's working as a therapist? I think I've got it. Wow, that was some seriously messed up sh*t!

Loved when Jasper had to go down on Peter and thought "This had better get me a f*cking raise."
Famingo chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Wow. Really intriguing start. I'm really intereted in seeing where this goes. I love dark and I'm sure this is going to be just that. Not to mention just imagining Jasper like that sends shivers down my spine and sets other things quivering. Love you ladies!
swtbabie chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Very interesting, I like it so far. I will be looking forward to your next update.
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Excellent beginning ladies! That is one hell of a past Jasper has. That would really mess with your head I imagine. Wondering what happened with him and Alice after the whole mess. It obviously has affected him. I would guess that before all this, he wouldn't envision leading a collared person and f*cking her over the back of a couch. But he most definitely seems to have a fascination with Bella. Being able to "help" her Edward, this is going to be quite the ride. Can't wait for it!
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
dark, steamy and UTTERLY delicious! Threw me for a loop when we ended up in the doctors office...can't WAIT for more! We bow to your greatness or smuterifc ones ;D
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I like how this is starting. I can't wait to find out what Edward's problem is. Great job.
NoLongerWritingFF chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
wow! Cool! I'm totally shocked! It looks amazing so far, okay so was FBI Jasper a dream or a dream of his past?

Either way it seems tha his got a dom fetish now, since he was imagining a collar around Bella's neck!

WOW!

Please add another chapter soon! :)
colacherry chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
very interesting so far...
mskathy chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I love this first chapter. Very layered story, you have to actually pay attention, no skipping to the smut and leaving the plot behind.

I can't understand why, if Peter knew about Jasper's assignment, he would even slightly engage Maria. I mean, even if she noticed him at the cafe staring at Jasper's ass, couldn't he have just blown her off? I'm sure there's a reason behind it, I'm just thinking out loud.

haha, I think this was one of my favorite lines, "Oh god Ali-baby. If I get out of this alive I'll never ask you to swallow let alone suck my dick ever again."

It seems like there must be some other history to Peter and Jasper, since he so willingly let Jasper go down on him. I mean, at that point, he's still a 'guest' at the house and I am presuming that Maria would have let him go without another word, but he just laid back and let Jasper go to town.

I love that Maria knew the whole time, hah.

Will we find out why Eleazar didn't come into the room after Jasper slipped the first time?

Huh, interesting that this will be a J/E story primarily, but he's got thoughts of bending Bella over. I wonder, does he basically sexualize everyone now?

Great opening chapter, I can't wait to read more.
I'mwiththevampires08 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Wow, you guys are good! Was that really Jasper's ugly past? Or was he really just dreaming? And he's got a thing for Bella?

I can't wait for Edward to make his appearance! It's going to be great!

Oh, and my panties definitely got wet when Jasper had to suck off Peter. It was just so hott!
krissf chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
just thinking about the fact that we are going to have a dom edward and dom jasper at some point gets me all hot and bothered and its only the first hoo
kaia2008 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Already hooked on this story! Jasper's backstory is heartwrenching. And I have to say I've never been so happy to read about someone being choked... Can definitely see why a career change was in order...

Jasper seems to have things under pretty tight control now with his practice, and am wondering how Edward will effect it...

Looking forward to getting into Edward's story too. (Hoping that will be the next chapter)
flormi chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
that was an intense first chapter!

amazing, i will be looking forward your updates!
5,897 | « Prev Page 1 .. 383 390 391 392 393 394 Next »