Reviews for Perfecting the Art of Odd

Love it!
MADStar529 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
So sweet!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Thank you so much for such a touching and funny heartwarming fic that I simply adored! .
HoshiWolf chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
"I would bet on them *kinking* the bloody shite out of each other." ... as interesting as that sounds I seriously doubt it's something Sirius and Severus would do. Just decided to point this out in case no one had yet.
scarlettmeadows chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
GAH! I wanted even more of this, but oh, alright _

In case the above statement was too vague: AWESOME story! Wish it never had to end...
scarlettmeadows chapter 7 . 9/15/2012
I am actually crying right now

:-(

...that's a compliment, by the way _
scarlettmeadows chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
oh, for the love of-

ARGH!

More sevvy and Harry action, please!

...and yes, I realise that you have long since finished this story, but :-P

_
Akkochan chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Beautiful sequel:)
great job, i just would have liked to have the wedding of those two happening as well...
But nontheless, amazing story.
Looking forward too your next work.
lastof7 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
I hope that you understand how much I love this wonderful little world you have created with these stories. Thank you so, so much for posting the Fairy Harry series. It is definitely one of my favorite stories that I have read on FF.
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
love it moree!
shhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
I dont normaly like sequals, i normaly give up after a few chapters. Your was very well writen it kept me reading to the end. I love how harry and severus have their problems it makes their relationship seem all the more real. In a lot of fics where charecters are mates after the inital acepting of the bond the couple are normaly deeply in love and never have any problems. I love how harry and severus love each other but have to work and fight for it to work it makes it all the more worth while.
FireFlamesHopeEternal chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
this is genius! i just read both fairy storys in one and now its a stupid time in the morning, but i just had to say that i think you are comppletely fantastic :)
adafrog chapter 12 . 1/24/2012
Great story, thanks.
Pyrane chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
I didn't know I could be so much a tease, but I somehow regret nobody telling to Snape just how much Harry was in bad shape because of him... He caused it with his yelling and hurting words, anyway

Thank you for writing this sequel and see you soon -I hope- with the next chapter of you current story up release

***Pyrane***