Reviews for Braille
Lil-Ginger-Snap chapter 32 . 10/30/2014
You keep making me cry! Keep up the good work lol
Guest chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
This chapter almost brought me to tears several times
lani'sworld chapter 42 . 7/6/2014
Omg omg omg! I jus finished reading all of it and all i can say is thank you for writing it... this story is amazing and i am so hapoy that you will continue writing :)!

Take care, xx

Anita :)
RockaRosalie chapter 41 . 10/6/2013
Really good story
RockaRosalie chapter 35 . 10/6/2013
Did he rape her?
dawnkiwi chapter 41 . 10/1/2013
So, it's been a few years since you posted the update...

...will you be updating?

-dk
Shamille101 chapter 41 . 7/5/2013
So are you done writing? I hope not!
AZARIA chapter 22 . 6/26/2013
You are an amazing writer and have great writing skills and techniques. when you write i can literally imagine whats going on. keep writing some day your name will be written in the stars!*
liz-04 chapter 41 . 4/26/2013
Ok im hoping u are planning on updating at sum point i finally finished this story and am waiting...lol
Guest chapter 41 . 2/20/2013
Please update soon, DON'T STOP WRITING PLEASE!
sjwht chapter 41 . 1/5/2013
I love the story and would like to see it updated. I can't wait to see the anticipated ending.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/5/2012
Your story made me cry
nikkali44 chapter 41 . 7/8/2012
I do hope you keep going with Braille it's turning out good and I'm curious what will happen next now that Braille's past is out and the whole Morgan issue and her siblings...anyway keep going :)
rosamondrose chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
wow - what a powerful prologue - i'm hooked already!
ksrules43 chapter 41 . 5/23/2012
As much as I can feel your procrastination, I'm still kind of dying to see what happens next. You happened to have posted this little author's note last year, and it's been well past a season since you've updated. Please don't give up on this, it's a great story and you're a great writer. How dies this end!