Reviews for Bound
gosgirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Love this... any type of story which shows their mental connection, especially when it becomes a catalyst for a change in their relationship. Lovely mix of caring and angst, everyone totally in character as usual.
ncislove chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh! I love these sorts of fics where they have their little mental connection. Wish I had been part of the ficathon that round.
Hime1993 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
sweet
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wow. That was amazing!

I love how they both know Abby saved him but they know that they don't need to mention it.

I also love how the dream always ended at 3:07 and that's when Graham was killed as well.

This might sound a little weird but this fantastic story reminded me of a book I recently read.

You've Been Warned by James Patterson

Well, anyways, thanks for making such a sitting-on-the-edge-of-your-seat story and dealing with my long review!
celkin chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wow what an incredible story! I was hooked from the very beginning. Loved the idea of her psychic connection with Gibbs. I never realized just how obvious it is that Abby could have such vivid foretelling dreams like that. It makes a lot of sense actually. Loved it. The time she woke up every night and the TOD correlation, Abby predicting Kate's death and now Gibbs. You got the characters details down right to a tee. Great Job!
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wow so god!
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I just found this over here and wanted to reiterate how much I love this! You made me on the edge of my seat the whole while!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I love your stories. You write Gibbs and Abby so well. Thank you for taking the time and energy to share them with us.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Terrific story!
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Good job;) I love it!
coldangelomega chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Brilliant. Very nice subtle intermingling of supernatural elements - felt like an early X-Files episode. It worked very well.
gabbyrulz chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Love it. brought a tear to my eyes at the end
RagxxDoll chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
omg i was so scared gibbs would die! this is really really really really really good!
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
"He'd heard his team talking, knew they'd made some comparisons between himself and the man whose murder they were investigation" - 'they were investigating'?

"a young, pre-silver-haired-but-still-a-fox Gibbs" - LOL, but in a bit of a scared way.

" "I'll be in autopsy." His choice of words had her shuddering" - Me too, just a bit.

"the face of the cold-blooded murder it concealed." - 'the face of the cold-blooded murderer it concealed.'

Nice save, Abby.

Cute ending too.
catgrl chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Very good story... Gibbs should have told Abby how he feels

about her..