Reviews for Perception
bellislefan chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
that was great. hope there's a sequel! XD
gosgirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Superb story... particularly loved it being from Gibbs' perspective, and a wonderfully thorough and perceptive analysis of his thoughts. Would also love to see a sequel... hint, hint
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Awesome. I totally loved it.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow awesome!
celkin chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Loved the private thoughts of Gibbs in the beginning because we all know how rare it is to know what is going on in that silver haired head of his. Great interaction and subtle element between Gibbs and Abby. This story has so many possibilities to continue with. Please continue with the story or make several one shots or write a sequel!
Barbara chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
So good. I liked it.
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aw wow! I'm a Gabby/Gibbs shipper, and this is one of the best NCIS G/Abby stories!

I think, you should make a sequel to this. I know, personally, its best where it has ended, but man, I'd LOVE to see more of this side of Gibbs with Abby, as he tries to help her get more sleep. Yes, I defiantly think you should do something like that. :) I'd LOVE it so much!

Anyways, since I'm sick I thought I'd be lazy and just roll through the NCIS Gibbs and Abby stories, and yours was there! I'm hooked! Congrats on a well written story!

(And I hope you take my advice on the sequel...:) )

With much Thanks,

Ellie

aka Elizabeth
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I love this view into the Gibbs/Abby relationship. I wish the NCIS writers would just go ahead and make us fans happy and put the two together.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Powerful stuff. There really needs to be more Abby and Gibbs fic out there. Good job.
CRASHxin2xME chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
aw. that was a good "in gibbs' head" fic. i liked it a lot. nice work. nice closing line too! (:
STLFAN chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Very nice. Well written.
AbbyGibbs chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I love's Gibbs' perception of Abbs, great job!

Keep up the great Gabby writing!
finlaure chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
End. What do you mean end? "Even from himself"? Now to me, all this sounds like the set up for a sizzling sequeal. Or at least more of this great writing. Whatda say, More. Please.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
We need more of this story. What happens next? Pretty please I'm loving it gREAT Job. Write more and post soon. Hugs and Best Wishes. and Hopes for more.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 1/15/2009