Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
EBella chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I think it's wonderfull how Esme says she's gonna hate Carlisle forever. Oh, little she knew...
livelovelaugh91 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
i know esme is pissed but i think she and carlisle need to duke it out.
livelovelaugh91 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
aw...doesnt edward see that carlisle is lonely after all these centuries?oh and edward trying to beat up carlisle was a priceless for the scrapbooks
livelovelaugh91 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
aw i like their little mother son relationship!poor carlisle...its almost funny to see esme behave so badly towards him.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
sorry i didnt review chapter 1. what i had to say for that is that its go
mytwilightvacation chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
"the essence of Esme is grace." What a beautiful line.

mytwilightvacation chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
It's so strange for Esme to hate Carlisle, but it makes perfect sense. I can't wait to see how you portray her feelings for him starting to change. I'm also curious if she'll leave for awhile like E did.

Thanks for a great Esme story.

mytwilightvacation chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Glad to find an Esme story. Looking forward to reading it.

HappyEndingLover chapter 23 . 5/13/2011
This is such a wonderful story about Esme and Carlisle! I really enjoyed that you had Esme get away for a while to find herself. Thank you for sharing your writing with the masses;)
Christobel Cullen chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Hmm...I don't like the idea of Esme EVER hating Carlisle...but hopefully that will change soon. :)
Christobel Cullen chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I like it. Good start. :)
toodamnoldforthis chapter 23 . 10/10/2010
This was an interesting take on Carlisle/Esme. I REALLY liked Garrett in this story and liked the sweet naive Edward that started this story. I don't usually read fics about other characters (Rosalie/Emmett, Carlisle/Esme, or Leah/Quil, etc.), but I read this because of the other stories you've written. This was well done and enjoyable. Thanks!
Dafi DA chapter 23 . 9/16/2010

It was one of the Best fanfics I have read on line.

I was curious about your portrayal of Esme - since there is next to nothing about her in books,

and she is not that interesting and very flat and boring to death.

- But you manage to bring her to life so gracefully.

Esme and Carlisle were so in character - even when excuting unlikely actions - like murder.

unlike in the books - you manage to show how they compatible in nature and moral standarts, leaving us with the feeling that the relationship is real and they do indeed belong together.

I enjoyed especially from Esme transformation - it was described exactly as it might have been -

the anger, the depression and the hate - you did not dismiss it or rush it through, and it was So realistic and understanable, allowing the shift of feelings from sheer hate to love toward Carlisle to be very natural.

I realy enjoyed it, thanks !
TwilightGuru09 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Wow this is definately a different way of seeing Esme's transformation. She is livid about this and I am not so sure Dr. Cullen is all that safe at the moment.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Yep she wanted it to come from him. You know no matter how bad the news is, maybe you can take it better from the hot doctor.