Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
BRENDA WARREN chapter 20 . 4/2
SO THEY ARE GOING AFTER ESMEE YOU THINK GARRETT WILL LET HER LEAVE WILL SHE WANT TO GO HOME WITH THEM?
brenda warren chapter 19 . 4/2
THIS GARRETT MUST BE BEFORE KNEW DOES HE MEAN WE WILL START AT THE BEGINNING?
BRENDA WARREN chapter 18 . 4/2
GARRETT IS A FRIEND OF CARLISLE WHY DONT SHE SAY HIS NAME SO GARRETT WILL KNOW WHO HE IS.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 17 . 4/2
AND VAMPIRES SAY PEOPLE ARE STUPID
BRENDA WARREN chapter 16 . 4/2
WHERE THE HELL WAS EDWARD,DID HE LEAVE HER THERE BY HER SELF? HOW COME CARLISLE WAS THERE INSTEAD?
BRENDA WARREN chapter 15 . 4/2
WELL HE DIDNT SEEM TO PISSED GUESS EDWARD HOPE HE WOULD BE.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 14 . 4/2
WELL NOW SHE WILL HAVE TO GO HUNTING AGAIN TOMORROW AND EAT THIS TIME[SNICKER]
BRENDA WARREN chapter 13 . 4/2
WELL WHATS WRONG WITH EDWARD IS HE PISSED OFF AT THEM FOR BEING FRIENDS OR WHAT.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 12 . 4/2
WELL THAT WWAS VERY INTERTING,AND WE LEARNED SE DID HAVE FEELINGS FOR CARLISLE GOOD NO GO FROM THERE
BRENDA WARREN chapter 11 . 4/2
YES SHE DID HE BEAT UP HIS NEW WIFE SHE FILED CHARGES AND HE WENT TO PRISON AND HE WS KILLED WHILE IN I HAVE A FEELING EDWARD IS FIXING TO GET REALLY PISSED AT CHARLISLE
BRENDA WARREN chapter 10 . 4/2
WELL ESME IS STAYING AND CARLISLE KILLED HER HUSBAND SHE LIKED THAT IN HIM,SO NOW WHAT.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 9 . 4/2
I DONT KNOW IF THAT WAS THE RIGHT MEMORY TO TELL HER,NOW SHES GOING TO REMEMBER WHY SHE TRIED TO KILL HER SELF AND GET PISSED OFF ALL OVER AGAIN AND SET HER PROGRESS BACK.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 8 . 4/2
WELL WE KNOW NOW CARLISLE HAD AT LEAST ONE OTHER WOMAN BEFORE ESMEE FUNNY I CANT SEE WANTS TO LEARN FRENCH I DONT THINK I COULD LEARN ANY OTHER LANGUAGE.
BRENDA WARREN chapter 7 . 4/1
DID CARLISLE JUST DISCOVER THAT ESME IS HIS MATE? EDWAR IS GLAD SHES STYING FOR A WHILE DID ESMEE FEEL DURING THAT HANDSHAKE.
BRENDAA WARREN chapter 6 . 4/1
EDWARD WAS RIGHT SHE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TO FEED HERSELF AND TAKE CARE OF HERSELF.