Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
RubyRedSlipper chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
another great chapter!

if i couldn't cry i'd probably be breaking things too.

Carlisle may not have stopped Esme from leaving but will Edward? i'm still waiting for him to grow up.

see ya next chapter!
Merina Green chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
oh, that was beautifully painful.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
Great chapter, it was well worth the wait. I hate the fact that Esme left Carlise and Edward, but it had to be done. I am glad that they just the bed that Carlise bought Esme (hehe). Wonderful chapter, great job.
Gentlesweetdomme chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
WRITE FASTER! I can't wait to read each chapter when you update it. Very awesome!

Connie
piccolover22 chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
AW! thats so cute!
elizabethgillies chapter 17 . 10/25/2009
Esme can't leave. :'(

Tell him you love him Esme, tell him.

Great chapter, I hope the next one's on it's way soon. x
CallistoLexx chapter 16 . 10/20/2009
I'm so glad to finally be able to catch up on this story. It's wonderful; you're doing such an amazing job. Not that I'm surprised. You're great that way.

I feel for the Cullens, even Edward, who's acting like a butt (though it's totally understandable and you're writing him in a sympathetic way). I'm looking forward to what happens next.
Merina Green chapter 16 . 10/20/2009
*sigh* I knew this was coming. Poor Esme.

And I really like your Edward, he is so REAL as a resentful 17 year old, hating the woman his father brought home. I really look forward to reading more.
Merina Green chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
I just found your story today, and I'm really enjoying it. It's so nice to read a good Carlisle/Esme back-story.
capitaine-awesome chapter 16 . 10/13/2009
OMG... this chapter is such a cliffhanger.

I want Carlisle and Esme be together, for real.

and Edward should get his act together!

sure he's jealous of Esme, but she makes his dad happy, so SUCK IT UP EDDIE!

Love your story...
capitaine-awesome chapter 15 . 10/13/2009
yay! they finally kissed! :D
capitaine-awesome chapter 14 . 10/13/2009
it's amazing how you are depicting everybody so true to their innermost character
capitaine-awesome chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
cutest Carlisle Esme chapter ever :)
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I always wanted a CPOV on how things happened and changed for him and Esme, this is very good.
FragileFantasy chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
That was absolutely fantastic. Completely amazing. So dark, and sad, and tortuous. And I think one of my favorite chapters so far. Yes, it was a lot of angst- but, as you said, it was completely necessary. For Edward, for Esme, even for Carlisle... this all had to happen. Now, after this, they can finally begin to move on. Esme's finally accepted that her human self is dead, she can begin grieving that loss now. Edward has finally voiced his opinions and left- he now can either allow himself closure and cut himself off from his family, or he can finally begin to forgive them. And Carlisle now is finally being forced to deal with all the consequences of his choice to change others.

I can't wait for more of this. This story is so beautiful, so involved, and so painfully real. Outstanding job. Thank you for this story.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »