Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
CallistoLexx chapter 16 . 10/20/2009
I'm so glad to finally be able to catch up on this story. It's wonderful; you're doing such an amazing job. Not that I'm surprised. You're great that way.

I feel for the Cullens, even Edward, who's acting like a butt (though it's totally understandable and you're writing him in a sympathetic way). I'm looking forward to what happens next.
Merina Green chapter 16 . 10/20/2009
*sigh* I knew this was coming. Poor Esme.

And I really like your Edward, he is so REAL as a resentful 17 year old, hating the woman his father brought home. I really look forward to reading more.
Merina Green chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
I just found your story today, and I'm really enjoying it. It's so nice to read a good Carlisle/Esme back-story.
capitaine-awesome chapter 16 . 10/13/2009
OMG... this chapter is such a cliffhanger.

I want Carlisle and Esme be together, for real.

and Edward should get his act together!

sure he's jealous of Esme, but she makes his dad happy, so SUCK IT UP EDDIE!

Love your story...
capitaine-awesome chapter 15 . 10/13/2009
yay! they finally kissed! :D
capitaine-awesome chapter 14 . 10/13/2009
it's amazing how you are depicting everybody so true to their innermost character
capitaine-awesome chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
cutest Carlisle Esme chapter ever :)
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I always wanted a CPOV on how things happened and changed for him and Esme, this is very good.
FragileFantasy chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
That was absolutely fantastic. Completely amazing. So dark, and sad, and tortuous. And I think one of my favorite chapters so far. Yes, it was a lot of angst- but, as you said, it was completely necessary. For Edward, for Esme, even for Carlisle... this all had to happen. Now, after this, they can finally begin to move on. Esme's finally accepted that her human self is dead, she can begin grieving that loss now. Edward has finally voiced his opinions and left- he now can either allow himself closure and cut himself off from his family, or he can finally begin to forgive them. And Carlisle now is finally being forced to deal with all the consequences of his choice to change others.

I can't wait for more of this. This story is so beautiful, so involved, and so painfully real. Outstanding job. Thank you for this story.
purpledm9 chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
very easy to underestimate the power of this chapter for all the characters. Carlisle because, he finally finds love and must be afraid of losing his son. Edward for that emotional statement "Could you please not think of my father in such graphic terms?", clearly confirming the depth of the relationship between the two that was only assumed in SM's books and of course a situation he simply does not know how to reconcile with. And finally, poor Esme having to make that life and death decision. Curious to see how this developes.

Don't worry, this story is like a "late bloomer". More and more people will find it and love it!

Good Job.
Nickeyd26 chapter 16 . 10/8/2009
Wow! I can't believe that Edward left her alone like that. He HAD to have known what was going to happen. I would bet that he actually was near by watching in hopes that Carlisle would turn on her once she did that.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 16 . 10/8/2009
Crap... this chapter had so many emotions in it. Anger, sadness, grief, rage, I loved it. Great job, I liked the idea of Esme and Edward having their talk, but I didn't like that Edward left her alone.

Giving Esme a choice after nearly killing the young girl was great. I love that Carlise told her that she cold kill her or she could become a vampire. Great job. I al sort of glad that she killed her, very on the fence but more glad that she did.
HeswamtoFrance chapter 16 . 10/7/2009
Wow. Everytime I think I have a grasp on where this story is going you shock me with some thing new, something amazing. I can't wait to see where this goes next.

George
justsayno chapter 16 . 10/7/2009
Wow that was unexpected! But I know it was a necessary part of the story and I wondered how you would write it. This was amazing! I so love this story!
KristALchelle chapter 16 . 10/7/2009
Wow! Such a powerful chapter. I hope that Carlisle holds Edward accountable for what happened. This is such a special story, thank you so much for writing it.
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »