Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
impalathief67 chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
That ending was... intoxicating. Not sexually, just romantically. Oh man. Please update soon.

Ali H chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
purpledm9 chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
Dear Bethaboo

I more than appreciate that it is fiction, but the "truth" in your fictional work is simply to be applauded and of course greatly appreciated. First prize!

Have you considered exploring this further. I shudder to think how that family was tested and "fired up" when Roslie joined them. To think that Carlisle hoped that Edward and Rosalie would perhaps fall for each other! Poor darling Edward, I can see him now!

What say you bethaboo?

rameau chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
The first true temptation she's faced. If only the scent of a human was strong enough to ruin animal diet for her, what will happen the first time she really slips up and there's no one there to stop her, to save her from herself? How much more difficult will it be for her and the others to deal with?

Is this what happened to Edward? What drove him away? He was too young to understand that love doesn't die in mistakes, that it only grows stronger by each obstacle conquered? Was he so jealous of the unconditional love Esme received from Carlisle that he just had to leave and prove he deserved it more than she did? Did he leave to kill people who he thought deserved death only to prove to himself that Carlisle loved him more and better than anyone? That Carlisle would take Edward back even after a murder spree, something much much worse than Esme had ever done only to learn to loathe himself? And how did Esme react to this?

Esme realising that she couldn't just walk away from Carlisle and content herself with his friendship despite all her fears was an important step. I just hope she realises that she's also the one who can break his unwavering resolve and patience. But will it endear him to her?

In case you didn't notice, I'm glad you updated.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
Great chapter. Wow, I am so glad that Edward was there to stop Esme from killing the woman. Yay, I am excited and happy that Esme and Carlise kissed. Great job, loved it.
OliviaJane chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
Oh the emotions raging and warring within me. ;)

1. I so want to strangle Edward for being so petty and mean to sweet Esme.

2. Aw-mazing, Esme and Carlisle finally kiss, in essence admitting finally how they feel for each other. Woo Hoo

3. I wanted to cry for Esme's loss. It's like she's losing her son all over again. *sigh*

4. And then I'm giggling because that woman just completely and deliberately used her womanly powers to get her way with Carlisle. GO Esme!

See I don't know if I'm coming or I'm going. You've got me all twisted up and down and inside out. lol
brookeyhoneybee chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
omg omg omg u cant wait so dare long to update, please update sooner, great chapter and yes finally a KISS haha

TheEdwardEmmett chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
This is truly the most epic chapter in this story! Wow simply wow.
sleepyvalentina chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
I don't know if I've reviewed lately or not. I'm kind of pitiful at reviewing. I love what you're doing here so much. This is canon in my mind.

ElCullen chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
Lovely chapter! Update soon!
beignet chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
Great story! Looking forward to hearing more of Esme's tale.
leo22cuervo chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
I knew something like had to happen, and something worse in the future (only Rosalie had the "bloodless" record of Carlisle)

Nice chapter, what will happen with their relationship now that they have felt that kiss?

SleepMyBella chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
Thank you!
ilovejessssss chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
amazing update, what a perfect kiss! love your story, please continue!
aeonish chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
The story is wonderful, and this chapter is your best work yet, in my opinion. You are a great writer, and I feel so incredibly privileged to be your beta. {Being the first to read the chapters is an awesome perk as well ;) }
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »