Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
hartfordamy chapter 14 . 9/13/2009
you are such an amazing writier. i dont understand why you have not published a book (ofcourse, i dont know your name, so you might have, but then why would you write fanfic (; ) the characters emotions go beyond any book i have ever read( and i have read my share of books)each chapter mystifies me.
siromygod chapter 14 . 9/10/2009
Fantastic chapter. Sullen Edward is so Edward. Hahaha. And Esme. So win.
jesslikescoffee chapter 14 . 9/10/2009
I like this chapter-and this story-a lot. There is one thing I'm curious about, though. Why would Esme not be able to just follow her scent home? I didn't get that.

But I love the Carlisle/Esme moment at the end, very sweet. And Edward seems to be very close to leaving. That will be interesting for their little family dynamic.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 14 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter. I am so happy that they found Esme. I love how Esme ventured alone for the first time today. It was really something special. Great job.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 13 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter. I really love the conversation that Esme and Carlise had about Edward. It was just the right thing for them to do.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 12 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter. I really loe how they fought and became more of a family. Great job.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 11 . 9/10/2009
I definately think that this is still cannon, because you are not changing aspects of the characters. You are simply filling in the blanks that are there. Great job on this chapter.

I really liked the conversation that Edward and Esme had about Charles and in turn Carlise. I think that it did both of them some good. I am a bit uncertain as to what type of confrontation that Edward will have with Carlise after the way that Carlise is acting, even after he promised not o go after Esme romantically. Wonderful chapter, great job.
Ali H chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
This is such a good story so far! It's such a nice change from all the Edward and Bella stories! BRAVO!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter. I am so glad that Edward gave Esme a small piece of her past with telling her that she had a son. I also love that Carlise killed Charles, I really hated him. Great job.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 9 . 9/10/2009
Great job on this chapter. I loved that they played baseball. Esme seemed such at ease while they played.
miajane chapter 14 . 9/10/2009
Awesome story. Found youvia the blog & happy I did. keep it up
A-SuperStar13 chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Great chapter. I love how Esme came to see Carlise about books. Great job. I love the way that they have started to interact more.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
Great chapter. I am so happy that Esme has agreed to stay a bit longer. I relly am happy that Esme and Carlise had their talk in the woods. It did so much good to both of them. Great job.
FragileFantasy chapter 14 . 9/9/2009
Wonderful chapter! I'm so glad Esme and Carlisle are finally beginning to get to the point where a romantic relationship can start.

And Esme finding her son's grave was heartbreaking- at least she can finally start grieving in a healthy way, and maybe start healing.

Thanks for writing!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Great chapter. I love the way you write about Esme's feelings and thoughts. It was wonderful.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »