Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
SailorV911 chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Man, Edward really is acting like quite the child, isn't he? Lol, it's funny, guess he has always been that way. Whatever He thinks is right, MUST be because he thinks it so. lol.
SailorV911 chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
oh boy. I thought in the last chapter Edward was going to be leaving soon. Guess it will be sooner than I thought. I love how they are all growing so close to each other. You can easily see while reading this why they have such a close relationship in the book. You are doing an excellent job.
SailorV911 chapter 12 . 9/29/2009
I hate to say it, but your quote about Rosealie and Carlisle's record is not accurate. In Eclipse, pg 163, Rose says "You know, my record is almost as clean as Carlisle's. Better than Esme. A thousand times better than Edward. I've never tasted human blood." The quote states that SHE has never tasted human blood. But it doesn't really matter, it's YOUR story to tell. I love the story either way, just wanted to clear that up. Are you referring to another discussion, not the one where Rose is telling Bella her story. Not trying to be rude, simply curious if I am forgetting something. BTW, this chapter was awesome ;)
SailorV911 chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
it is cannon with bits of AU mixed in. I believe that it could have happened something like this. and for the most part it is most likely accurate.
SailorV911 chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
ok, so yeah, this chapter was a bit AU. Carlisle has never killed anyone, but I think I like this version better. To know that he would avenge Esme, no matter what makes sense. I like it.
SailorV911 chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
wow, that was pretty evil of you! I am very much enjoying this story.
SailorV911 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
hmm, this is going to be interesting..
FragileFantasy chapter 15 . 9/26/2009
Again, an excellent chapter- and finally some romance between the two! I really do love your interpretation of this story.. I can't wait for more. I wonder what Edward's reaction will be to the news that not only does Carlisle still love Esme after what she almost did, but he kissed her!

I'm excited. ;)
HeswamtoFrance chapter 15 . 9/25/2009
Sorry it's taken so long to review, real life, sigh.

But this is fantastic. I love this chapter the way you bring in the memories of their evening together and it fading into the girl in the cemetary. Their kiss is perfect, exactly how it should be. You did wonderfully. I can not wait to read more.

George
impalathief67 chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
That ending was... intoxicating. Not sexually, just romantically. Oh man. Please update soon.

-jess
Ali H chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
JUST SIMPLY LOVED IT!
purpledm9 chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
Dear Bethaboo

I more than appreciate that it is fiction, but the "truth" in your fictional work is simply to be applauded and of course greatly appreciated. First prize!

Have you considered exploring this further. I shudder to think how that family was tested and "fired up" when Roslie joined them. To think that Carlisle hoped that Edward and Rosalie would perhaps fall for each other! Poor darling Edward, I can see him now!

What say you bethaboo?

Purpledm9
rameau chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
The first true temptation she's faced. If only the scent of a human was strong enough to ruin animal diet for her, what will happen the first time she really slips up and there's no one there to stop her, to save her from herself? How much more difficult will it be for her and the others to deal with?

Is this what happened to Edward? What drove him away? He was too young to understand that love doesn't die in mistakes, that it only grows stronger by each obstacle conquered? Was he so jealous of the unconditional love Esme received from Carlisle that he just had to leave and prove he deserved it more than she did? Did he leave to kill people who he thought deserved death only to prove to himself that Carlisle loved him more and better than anyone? That Carlisle would take Edward back even after a murder spree, something much much worse than Esme had ever done only to learn to loathe himself? And how did Esme react to this?

Esme realising that she couldn't just walk away from Carlisle and content herself with his friendship despite all her fears was an important step. I just hope she realises that she's also the one who can break his unwavering resolve and patience. But will it endear him to her?

In case you didn't notice, I'm glad you updated.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
Great chapter. Wow, I am so glad that Edward was there to stop Esme from killing the woman. Yay, I am excited and happy that Esme and Carlise kissed. Great job, loved it.
OliviaJane chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
Oh the emotions raging and warring within me. ;)

1. I so want to strangle Edward for being so petty and mean to sweet Esme.

2. Aw-mazing, Esme and Carlisle finally kiss, in essence admitting finally how they feel for each other. Woo Hoo

3. I wanted to cry for Esme's loss. It's like she's losing her son all over again. *sigh*

4. And then I'm giggling because that woman just completely and deliberately used her womanly powers to get her way with Carlisle. GO Esme!

See I don't know if I'm coming or I'm going. You've got me all twisted up and down and inside out. lol
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »