Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
kimidragon chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
ARH!

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!

That's what I want to know as well! Gosh, and here I thought that I would get all swept up in kisses!

I love the chiffhanger! I think it brings alot to the story. Thankyou! xoxo
SleepMyBella chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
Thank you for another great chapter! What a wonderful story! To answer your question, I think it's still Canon. SM doesn't go into detail about the early days of the Cullen family, and you are doing an amazing job of keeping them all in character.
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
That's a damn lie.

She qon qrow to love him
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I'm Rick James Bitch.

Lauqh Out Loud.

That never qets old.
JayyeCullen-VampiresxTwilight chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ha.

This is cute.

I didn't want to read it at first but hey what the the hell
littlesecret84 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hi - ok. So I just started reading this because I was watching the comic-con panel and I'm obsessed with Growing Pains (it's one of my favorites) and I decided I have to try this out even if it's and Esme Carlisle story (I'm prejudiced, sad, no?). But I wanted to say that I am really, really enjoying this.

I can't wait to read the rest.
piccolover22 chapter 10 . 7/25/2009
please update i love this story :)
HeswamtoFrance chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
Sorry it has taken me so long to review, I've been busy. This chapter is amazing. I love the description behind the reasons for the murder, that was played out lovely. I can not wait for another chapter.

George
WhoDatWTF chapter 10 . 7/20/2009
Ek! Who knew it would take a murder for Esme to touch Carlisle? LOL

As much as I don't like killing either, I'm glad Carlisle did it. Besides giving him a bit of a flaw under that saintliness built up in the books, Charles needed to pay.

I love that Esme has admitted she doesn't hate Carlisle, and that she's agreed to join their family! Whoo hoo!

And she's slowly working past that fear that Charles instilled in her. Good!

As always, I loved it! So many more people need to read this. Gr.

Thanks for the little shout-out...of course I nommed it!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Esarosa chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
I am absolutely loving this story so far. This past chapter was just brilliant to further bridge the gap between Carlisle and Esme. Keep up the excellent work, I can't wait for updates!
kimidragon chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
AW!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou! So happy! Yay! I love this story xoxox
helliex88 chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
Oh my god I practically melted at the end of this chapter.

This was a beautiful chapter and I loved every moment of it.

This is the best Esme I've ever seen written.

I just love this story so fricking much, I'm about to go and demand to know why there isn't a post on the gazebo when this updates lol.
Stella Cosmopolita chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
Hooboy, I am enjoying this muchly! More please!
bgeraghty4 chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
That was so good I love how esme is slowly progressing and Carlisle love for her is so strong! This is just an amazing story and I thinks it really fits in with the books, great job!
siromygod chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
Wow, I completely did not expect Esme's reaction. But thinking on it, I don't know why I'm surprised. I guess you just did a great job with the buildup. Fantastic chapter. )
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »