Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
leo22cuervo chapter 21 . 4/2/2010
Wow, this chapter made me realize how protective I am about Carlisle and Esme, I know that what she said about Garrett is true, he is quite civilized and tries to kill with a purpose, but I can't help but feel she's trying to legitimize her current way of life and trying to lift Garrett from the shadow of Carlisle. The thing is that Edward, later, will try the same thing as Garrett (drinking from the evildoers) with the plus of his gift, and at the end he still finds is a wrong way of life, so I still fight against her ideas.

Good chapter, now onto the last one!

Saludos
epletre chapter 22 . 4/2/2010
Amazing ending, I can't wait for the epilogue!
epletre chapter 17 . 4/2/2010
Beautiful. Perfect!
epletre chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
i absolutely love this!
epletre chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I'm not a big fan of Carlisle/Esme-stories but I just had to read this one when I read the title, because it is one of my favorite songs. And this story is looking really good and you write well, too. I'll read a few more chapters, and who knows, I might start to like this pairing a little bit more:)
hartfordamy chapter 22 . 3/31/2010
a fabulous way to end a fabulous story. my hat goes off to you. (or whatever the expression is)
CallistoLexx chapter 22 . 3/31/2010
Aww, lovely ending. It truly was beautiful.
beignet chapter 22 . 3/30/2010
This was a fantastic story & it will be missed. I am looking forward to the epilogue.
Nickeyd26 chapter 22 . 3/30/2010
Woo hoo! Carlisle showed up to claim Esme as his. I was glad to see Edward was there and apologized to her.
JuleWhatev chapter 22 . 3/30/2010
This is amazing! I really loved it! And I am excited for the eplogue and it would be great if you'd do a sequel... I would love that... :)
OliviaJane chapter 22 . 3/30/2010
Yay, Carlisle (and Edward) to the rescue! :)

Just wondering with you starting a new story(which I'm looking forward to)after this, do you have any plans to finish Lucky Charm?

Thanks for sharing. I do love your stories. :)
justsayno chapter 22 . 3/30/2010
From the beginning I've really enjoyed reading Esme's story...this was lovely...amazing, in fact! Bravo!
ElCullen chapter 22 . 3/30/2010
Briliant as always! I loved the ending although it's sad that it's over! I'll definitely check out your new story! Thanks for giving us this amzing story!

P.S. You are so good with pre-twilight stories! I've noticed that although there are fanfictions about Esme and Carlisle or Alice and Jasper, there aren't many about Rosalie and Emmet. Would you consider writing one in the future?
rameau chapter 22 . 3/30/2010
As much I loved all this heightened angst in the end I'm not sure how I feel about all this "claiming". I understand that the sparkly vamps are stuck in the time and space where they were created and are slow to change and adapt, but they've also had thousands and thousands of years to come up with better solutions. What does a newborn need to know to survive and how will he or she show they follow the rules? Not everyone is claimed.

It made a pretty moment in the end though. And I agree with Trinity, Michael Sheen is simply fabulous.
Anna of Greece chapter 22 . 3/30/2010
I loved the story. Good work
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »