Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
rameau chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Esme is growing as a vampire and becoming comfortable in her skin. As for her identity, it usually helps to know all she's capable of instead of just the ideal. As lovely as Carlisle believing the best in her is, it doesn't help her to find peace in this (still) new and violent existence.

Mother lioness protecting her cubs, that's how I always saw Esme even without any direct indication from the books. If she's willing to kill to save a stranger, what will she do to save her family?
Nickeyd26 chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Poor Garrett. I almost feel bad for him being in love with Esme and her being in love with Carlisle. And where the hell are Carlisle and Edward through all this?
Iceblondie chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Now this chapter broke my heart for Garrett. Though Esme hasnot chosen yet to go back to Carlisle, she still knows he is who she is intended for and no matter how hard she tries, she wqill not be able to give the love and wants what Garrett should get from a mate.
ElCullen chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Excellent as always! Hurry up and write the next!
Merina Green chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Oh, Esme - I'm so glad she didn't sleep with Garrett; she would have regretted it in the morning. I am sorta proud she finally killed her own meal; I feel like she owns herself, and what she is, and she really is ready to face the Volturi. I was really hoping Carlisle and Edward would arrive to 'save' her by now!
hartfordamy chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
it is such a good and happy ending to the chapter, i smile with approval (ofcourse you don't need my approval, but you will always have it). an excellent chapter. i wait impatiently for the next one.
CallistoLexx chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
Yay! They're on the way to reconnect! That made me very happy. This was another wonderful chapter, though I'm not at all surprised by that. You are a wonderful writer.
Nickeyd26 chapter 20 . 3/21/2010
Well it is about time Edward and Carlisle finally got out of their own heads and are going to find Esme.

What's the deal with Garrett? He has no special abilities (as far as SM told us), so how can he possibly guarantee Esme's safty from the Volterri if they want her?
JuleWhatev chapter 20 . 3/20/2010
I really really like that... especially to hear some more from Edward and Carlisle and I hope they will soon find ESme... update soon!
rameau chapter 20 . 3/20/2010
Esme is trying to get used to the life of a vampire as others see it, Carlisle isn't coping and Edward is having few epiphanies he'll soon forget again. Being an outsider is so much easier but less rewarding than being part of something is.
brookeyhoneybee chapter 20 . 3/20/2010
god dammit you cant take so long to post chapter hte stress is for really killing me Xdd Great chapter
thepinktabby chapter 20 . 3/20/2010
AWW! A grieving Carlisle is often the most emotional i feel. Wow. Edward lying i knew this. Oh the anger Doc C had... wow. I love the writing. Thanks for the update. :D
10thDoctorFanGirl chapter 20 . 3/19/2010
cool chapter can't wait to read more
Iceblondie chapter 20 . 3/19/2010
So Esme still is in love with Carlisle but at the same time Garrett is awaiting for Emse to fall in love with him and he is willing to protect her from the Volturie at any cost.

WOW! Edard lies to Carlise and now has admitted it and that is great news, this is good for them both E & C now they can go find Esme and bring her home to be a mother to Edward and a wife to Carlise, this is how it is supposed to be. What will happen when Carlisle finds her will Garrett fight to keep her, or will he allow her to go back to Carlisle. If Edward goes with him to Italy, they will for sure find out about Edwards gift and attempt to keep him, is this a risk Carlisle is willing to take, at the same time, will Esme be able to hide the fact she knows of Edwards gift.
Mini Nicka chapter 20 . 3/19/2010
Yay things are on their way to being right again. Looking forward to more.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »