Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
Mini Nicka chapter 22 . 3/29/2010
A tad anti-climatic but a fantastic ending and I' can't wait for more.
Merina Green chapter 22 . 3/29/2010
That was such a wonderful story. And it was a perfect ending.

I hope the epilogue tells what happened w/ Garrett, even though we know he's okay...I really liked your portrayal of him.
JuleWhatev chapter 21 . 3/29/2010
I loved this chapter! Really reat and fully understandable! Esme's reaction was very well written! update soon!
leo22cuervo chapter 20 . 3/29/2010
In a way, I understand that Esme sees how Garrett behaves, and feels that is her true nature, and curses Carlisle for making her fight that. But at the same time, it looks like she needs someone to tell her "so because you're a vampire? You are ok becoming worse than your husband? A bigger monster, by choice, than the man you loathe?" Because she only sees the good part, and deludes herself by thinking that she doesn't kill people, but she does.

And in Edward's case, he is really behaving like a very selfish prick, because even when he said the truth to Carlisle, he did it to ease his guilt, not because he wanted Esme back with them.

Good chapter, strong emotions in it, now I'm off to review the next one.

Saludos
beignet chapter 21 . 3/29/2010
I hope in the end, Garrett & Esme will be able to forge a strong never ending friendship.
beignet chapter 20 . 3/29/2010
I am happy they are going to get Esme. I hope she doesn't decide to try & force Carlisle out of her head by getting together with Garrett.
CallistoLexx chapter 21 . 3/28/2010
Wonderful chapter. I'm glad that Esme was able to save that girl. Maybe it will, in the long run, help her to feel not as bad about her own lapse of control.
OliviaJane chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
No, don't go. I'm so nervous for Esme.
OliviaJane chapter 20 . 3/27/2010

Go get momma Esme! :)
rameau chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Esme is growing as a vampire and becoming comfortable in her skin. As for her identity, it usually helps to know all she's capable of instead of just the ideal. As lovely as Carlisle believing the best in her is, it doesn't help her to find peace in this (still) new and violent existence.

Mother lioness protecting her cubs, that's how I always saw Esme even without any direct indication from the books. If she's willing to kill to save a stranger, what will she do to save her family?
Nickeyd26 chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Poor Garrett. I almost feel bad for him being in love with Esme and her being in love with Carlisle. And where the hell are Carlisle and Edward through all this?
Iceblondie chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Now this chapter broke my heart for Garrett. Though Esme hasnot chosen yet to go back to Carlisle, she still knows he is who she is intended for and no matter how hard she tries, she wqill not be able to give the love and wants what Garrett should get from a mate.
ElCullen chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Excellent as always! Hurry up and write the next!
Merina Green chapter 21 . 3/26/2010
Oh, Esme - I'm so glad she didn't sleep with Garrett; she would have regretted it in the morning. I am sorta proud she finally killed her own meal; I feel like she owns herself, and what she is, and she really is ready to face the Volturi. I was really hoping Carlisle and Edward would arrive to 'save' her by now!
hartfordamy chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
it is such a good and happy ending to the chapter, i smile with approval (ofcourse you don't need my approval, but you will always have it). an excellent chapter. i wait impatiently for the next one.
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »