Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
Merina Green chapter 19 . 2/17/2010
wonderful chapter. I'm glad Garrett has taken her under his wing. I wonder if they will be together, however briefly?
MFLuder42 chapter 19 . 2/16/2010
Glad to see another chapter! Very nice work. I am looking forward to reading the rest. Typically stories about anyone other than Edward and Bella haven't held my attention, but this one sure has!

Thanks for the update! :)
leo22cuervo chapter 19 . 2/15/2010
That was a very importantrevelation, Esme realized that Carlisle felt something for her. In a way she's very selfish, only thinking in her feelings, it was obvious that Carlisle loved her, and he let her go because he would do anything for her. Well, what do you know, I'm mad with Esme now :P

Let's see how this continues, her thirst is bothering me, there are no animals in the ship, will she contain the hunger, or feed of humans and betray the cause that made her leave Carlisle's side to begin with.

Nice chapter. Saludos
hartfordamy chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
my love for your story grows each day. i am so happy that you are going to continue, and each chapter is new, different, and exciting. thank you for the interesting character of garrett, and showing yuor audience how esme thinks others see her, it was a good read. i hope to read the next chapter soon :)
justsayno chapter 19 . 2/14/2010
oh i missed this...so glad you're back to writing!
CallistoLexx chapter 19 . 2/13/2010
Amazing chapter, as always, Boo. I can't help wondering if Carlisle would be jealous, seeing Garrett interested in Esme, as I'm sure many others would be. She's beautiful both in and out. While I'm sad that the two (Esme and Carlisle) aren't together anymore, I know they will be in the future and they need to be separated to get their heads on straight.
Iceblondie chapter 19 . 2/12/2010
m Yes Garrett is a gentleman as far as being a vamp, but when he keeps saying to her we will start from the beginning, does he want to take it slow and be with Eseme at a mate, can she do that knowing her soul mate is Carlisle. Will Eseme still stay a veg Vampire. She needs to be careful not to devuldge Edwards secret especially to the volturie, she needs to not touch Aro, but I doubt she knows of his powers.
OliviaJane chapter 19 . 2/12/2010
No Esme, turn back, turn back.

lol

I'm so nervous for her to meet the Volturi.
Mini Nicka chapter 19 . 2/12/2010
Didn't expect the flirting and very good chapter.
JuleWhatev chapter 19 . 2/12/2010
a really great chapter and I am so glad you continued... I liked this tory so much... I'm curious how the story goes on now... but I don't like Garrett flirting with Esme... not really...
ElCullen chapter 19 . 2/12/2010
Oh, this was great! Please update soon this time!
thepinktabby chapter 19 . 2/11/2010
Wow, Garrett and Esme. I feel sad for Carlisle, him sitting at home wondering, longing, waiting.. my brain is going a hundred miles a minute and yet I feel deeply for Esme and her issues. Wow! I feel anticipation for the meeting of the Volterra vamps and our lovely Esme. I cannot wait for more updates ;)
beignet chapter 19 . 2/11/2010
I lurves Garrett. I also am enjoying your portrayal of him.
thepinktabby chapter 18 . 1/29/2010
you've gotten me hooked! I absolutely love this story... and so I am going to plead, for more chapters. *flutters eyelashes* pretty please. Please do not abandon this story, It has a depth that is lacking in much of fanfiction. It is a brilliant story that should definitely be continued.
10thDoctorFanGirl chapter 18 . 12/22/2009