Reviews for Eve, the Apple of my Eye
Iceblondie chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
How the hell did Esme know he killed her husband. Was it an overall feeling that vampires feel or she just guessed.

Well now even though she is immortal and strong, she can feel emotionally & physically safe from her husband charles. Carlilr did this out of love and vengence for Esme, no matter the out come from either her or Edward.
Iceblondie chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
Esme is coming around and may not appear to be trusting Carlile but in some depth she is, and is now making baby steps.

It is great that she wants to make her room more to her liking, her home.

As for what her husband did to her, did he beat her or emotionally scar her to start with, may be that is why she feels even more hatred towards Carlile as a man and she thinks of Edward as a boy like the love she had for her son.
rameau chapter 17 . 10/28/2009
Is this why it's so important to talk? To speak up what's on your mind, unafraid of what it might cost you because the reward will always be greater?

I can understand Carlisle staying silent and patient, not wanting to pressure or force Esme's decision in any way. He knows how much was taken from her while she was alive and to coerce her in any way is unacceptable. It has to be her decision to stay, it has to come from her. But what is stopping him from saying what he feels? Is he afraid of saying too much and making her think he's expecting something in return? Or is he simply afraid? I'm not sure about this moment, all I know that he can be too tolerant at times. Impatience has its virtues too.

Esme? Self-loathing and doubt are powerful emotions and after being through the abuse, it's difficult to see a way out. I can understand her thinking the worst and expecting little or no support at all. Her self-worth was crushed long before the appearance of the monster within her. If words can deceive just as actions can hurt, what is there to believe in? I'm sure her husband had his softer moments too making it impossible for her to trust or rely on anything good or complimenting. Why should Carlisle be any different? After all he's actually worth the admiration and respect, why should someone so good see anything worth saving in her?

Now I'm rambling.

All this leaves is Edward. If he's aware of Esme's thoughts enough to know when she's made up her mind to leave, then he must know the truth and reasons behind that choice. Why doesn't he correct her misconceptions? Does he want things to go back to what they were before Esme or does he agree with her? Does he really think she's the reason of Carlisle's downfall? Either way he still has a lot of growing up to do.
FragileFantasy chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
So heartbreaking! But such a beautiful chapter. DON'T GO, ESME! STOP HER, CARLISLE!

You're such a brilliant writer. Absolutely amazing. I love this story so much.

Thank you for this.
Reggie Jolie chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
Hi

after I found your fic

can not stop reading .. is simply fantastic.

I wonder when we will have a new chapter?

Esme really going to stay with the Volturi?

I look forward to.
justsayno chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
gah why doesn't he just beg her to stay? this is so good!
hartfordamy chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
oh my goodness. such a moving chapter. i could feel myslef tense up at the shoulders as i read, bravo! a very well written piece of lit. as always, you amaze me.
my1edward chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Oh, this chapter is heartwrenching! I don't understand why she still has to leave now that she knows Carlisle loves her . . . I'm all about the HEA! And I'm very curious about Edward's thoughts and motivations-I can't quite get a handle on them. It seems that perhaps he wants her to leave, as he hasn't told Carlisle the reasons she has decided to go, and yet he did tell Carlisle when she made her decision and questioned him when he didn't intend to do anything about it.
leo22cuervo chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Great and sad chapter. What is going to happen? She's leaving! They will be devastated! And Edward allows it? He's reading all their thoughts! I didn't realize he wouldn't understand the love that Carlisle and Esme felt.

Saludos
Nickeyd26 chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
How incredibly sad. My heart is breaking for them. I wonder if Edward will get his head out of his butt and convince Esme to stay?
OliviaJane chapter 17 . 10/26/2009

Edward better show his ass up and apologize to Esme for being such and butt wipe and beg her to stay, make her stay.

Okay, tantrum over, great chappie. Now I'm biting my nails waiting for the next. ;)
idkmuch chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
This was absolutely beautiful & touching. Well worth the wait.
KristALchelle chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
Oh the heartfail! She can't seriously leave, can she? How does he expect her to get to Italy when she can't even make it through town without incident? He needs a serious kick in the butt! I love him and Edward truly but I hate them both right now! Thanks for a great chapter, I love this story more then I can possibly say, even on heartfail days! ~KC
capitaine-awesome chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
this makes no sense to me.

I loved the chapter but why for heaven's sake is she leaving if they love eachother?

shouldn't she stay, obligated to her son Edward and the love of her existence Carlisle.

It's a good chapter, but I just don't get it
kimidragon chapter 17 . 10/26/2009
OH NOES!

Oh please let it be okay. Oh! xoxoxoxo
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »