Reviews for The Siren's Call
FallenSoul62 chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UPDATE PLAESEEEE I DON'T WANT IT TO END T..T
catharticone chapter 18 . 6/7/2009
I just stumbled across your story, and I'm so glad that I did! The plot is so original and compelling. Your characters are fascinating, both the OCs and the Twilight gang. You've developed them very well. I appreciate your strong writing skills, too; it's a pleasure to find a truly well-written story whose author clearly has an understanding of grammar, a strong grasp of vocabulary, and an excellent ability to create a strong and intriguing plot. I look forward to your next update!
Emberseve chapter 16 . 5/5/2009
This is a very good story! I hope you update soon! I LIKE IT A LOT! :]

- Emberseve
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
Wait-is she really changing? They have to find her! Post soon, please!
micilyne chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
I just found you fanfic and love it. Please keep it going. Your twist and turns are very interestng and fun. Love the dialogue with Carlisle.
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 15 . 4/29/2009
I almost cried there for a minute. And you're very good at writing battle scenes. So are you going to update again? I really really like this story.
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 14 . 4/29/2009
“Relax. I’m a doctor, remember?”

I LOLed at that line!

Anyway, that end of the chapter was so sweet! *sigh* On to the next chapter!
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
Wait-Dawn's always wanted a baby and Pumpkin's having one...where are you going with this?
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 11 . 4/29/2009
First off, let me say that I can see you're a big fan of Phantom of the Opera. With the "You try my parience", line and all the Phantom lyrics. Anyway, I really like this story, and hate to see that not many people reviewed. If I had read this story as you posted, I would definitely have reviewed. I'm an author myself, and I know how much we can be feuled by reader feedback. So far this story has been very well written, and awesome plot twists, by the way. Well, I'll review some more, but lemme finish the story first!
Wunmiii chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
aww that is pretty cool i like how you made Dawn more compassionate
Wunmiii chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
great job
MidnightDilemma chapter 15 . 4/4/2009
You've got a very interesting story here. I have just started reading it a few hours ago, and I was quite engrossed with it. I really wanted to see how this story would turn out. I must say, you've got pretty unique characters here. The Sirens- Dawn and Pumpkin are really something I haven't seen before. Dawn with her selfishness and pride and Pumpkin with her cowardly self. You have developed them into somebody better as the story progressed... it was very well done. I'm not really very fond of Pumpkin but I guess she became a little bit more tolerable. Anyway, amazing fic and you've got really great talent. Keep it up! _
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 15 . 4/3/2009
fantastic chapter, loved the descriptiveness of the fight scenes. really well done, I can't wait to see what comes of all of this.
Luka14 chapter 14 . 3/19/2009