Reviews for The Siren's Call
Debbie Hicks chapter 19 . 3/31
20.
Chapter 20.
a Cout of their coven reported Aro about three ooters hurt Dawn lost control bit ten harder drained human blod find her now that Woman was still drinking was with four with more members all of them they attacked then Dawn's Screams was heard torn off head Suddenly killed them but both spirit merged Completely wITH Carlisle Cullen but EXPLODED Were as all of members ten too late then SNAPPED! Blazed into fire and as all of them suddebly screamed then shattered fro, life to death offially buried te both into te Grown officially wre as all of the very trillions or as all of them but wre with poison joined wit Esme's but Shattering that te bo dies as all of with as all of tem suddenly SHATTERED They wre as all of them deceased without bodies at all but suddenly they Awaken differently Alice yes what happened to us / as all of members we died by who Volturi they caused this that was it Dawn had four kids from him was different so they as all of them cracked out as Kindred with Galactic Lycans ten herself looked older by te host saved their lives had a middle name Esme Cullen was resurrected so they had kids had a strangest power who never had children again was infertile then suddenly te bodies brought in here but by the same guards but suddenly a scout they had died but saved by their hosts exploded freely we bring the Accused were more than as all trillions are dead but are poisoned but had Hybrids all of tem followed Into death but thesey are dead officially bitten more than as all of them who did this te Cullens evolved but adapted as Kindred with Galactic Lycans as all of tem with In mprints are Cursed from the Castle but blasted freely bring them as all of them but they had them EXECUTED! Destroyed them as all removed them bitten as All of them Crunched drained more Blood into bites as all trillions of bites crunched! ripped off the heads blazed them too late burnt to death the Seer had a Vision again twice tridoubling her powers that was it the blood supply was all gone that Dawn Esme Cullen was weak but adapted but suddenly became different with lightest brownish hair turning darker in seconds finally unchanged so they then sightened te as graves more ten with bones then Nessie had eight children with them were different but all of the sudden beae more stronger ten powerful then wit as all of them were bitten by force began first hunt outside the Volturi head this of teir newst members wre supernaturally gifted but talented but shattered freely blacked out from their own mouths popped tey took them but it really happened too late they with each both with more ten EXPLODED! Then no longer alive then had the looks of te deceased killed the Accused officially then Alie had to report we been killed but we were buried here and tey caused this to happen but first we must reside here what happened you granted the Imprints kids but stopped never had children but they are more than as all of them Dawn Read Spier you sent it to Tokyo, Japan merged with a Shogun's palace yes you will do private service but first heal from your own grievous injuries that he felt very differently now Earth was infested by more Supernatural beings as all of them overrunned but blasted with them but Shattering ten suddenly a building was merged then Violently blasted feely reated a Academy in her memory was Infinity Academy caused as all of tem to enroll by his brand new supernatural mate had very strengest but not so human origins could shift her hair color at will but a BLAST With them who Shattered freely but lost as al ofbodies as all of them but BOOM! With te guad as all of tem took the Accused to Italy reappeared it's Done killed by a noise but these ones died ere as all f them shattered but they never Existed onto Earth but are as all of them Genetically bioengineered but freed had powers but blasted forth but never see humanity again then it already too late his new wife was studying Sorcery and magic but decree herself as Kaorinite Cullen-Tomoe so they had magically blood while her husband became a professor and He was under control of his host's alien commands so herself with them all of them were agents wit tem suddenly POPPED! That humanity feared a alien invasion but the bodies brought in but illed for more that Vampires were all reported Aro Doctor Cullen-Tomoe is crazy of Genetic engineering band had themselves changed into aliens are more terrifying invaded our planet are not humans anymore blasted freely bring them tey will be ended their species that wre more than all Vampires but tey wre afraid of their looks now adapted but shattered fro here but lost the corpses taken from here then it really happened they had a host kept them alive they nevr aged or died anymore looked youthful like Gods and Goddesses they were busy again under teir alien control of it it's working Good god man you gone Weird Science onto yourselves with us that was it her father was hearing Wacko mad doctor's laughter he was indeed gone Weird Science then scouts reported back to base of about a alien takeover of the Supernatural world Aro it's terrifying he is going beyond Weird Science crazed but wild over them are not mortals but shattered officially freed of their earthly but mortal bodies adapted but are not humans are Extraterrestrials then the bodies we Charred up removed as all Members snapped them from theliving realm them but suddenly had them KILLED! But they were the same wre as all of them crashed forth from their own mouths but they vanished but suddenly brought in for crimes had them MURDERED! Then they ealed ery differently but looked young-looking that was it more than as all of them were undead but the Volturi declared te Curse onto the ulen Kingdom cursed with death officically unable to die or went old anymoe but te damages to their systems made tem more strongest but powerful were tree times greater than normal had become something else ten lost the need to mate at all but it came too late wre Cursed souls by now.
FallenSoul62 chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UPDATE PLAESEEEE I DON'T WANT IT TO END T..T
catharticone chapter 18 . 6/7/2009
I just stumbled across your story, and I'm so glad that I did! The plot is so original and compelling. Your characters are fascinating, both the OCs and the Twilight gang. You've developed them very well. I appreciate your strong writing skills, too; it's a pleasure to find a truly well-written story whose author clearly has an understanding of grammar, a strong grasp of vocabulary, and an excellent ability to create a strong and intriguing plot. I look forward to your next update!
Emberseve chapter 16 . 5/5/2009
This is a very good story! I hope you update soon! I LIKE IT A LOT! :]

- Emberseve
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
Wait-is she really changing? They have to find her! Post soon, please!
micilyne chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
I just found you fanfic and love it. Please keep it going. Your twist and turns are very interestng and fun. Love the dialogue with Carlisle.
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 15 . 4/29/2009
I almost cried there for a minute. And you're very good at writing battle scenes. So are you going to update again? I really really like this story.
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 14 . 4/29/2009
“Relax. I’m a doctor, remember?”

I LOLed at that line!

Anyway, that end of the chapter was so sweet! *sigh* On to the next chapter!
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 13 . 4/29/2009
Wait-Dawn's always wanted a baby and Pumpkin's having one...where are you going with this?
DoctorHarrisonWells chapter 11 . 4/29/2009
First off, let me say that I can see you're a big fan of Phantom of the Opera. With the "You try my parience", line and all the Phantom lyrics. Anyway, I really like this story, and hate to see that not many people reviewed. If I had read this story as you posted, I would definitely have reviewed. I'm an author myself, and I know how much we can be feuled by reader feedback. So far this story has been very well written, and awesome plot twists, by the way. Well, I'll review some more, but lemme finish the story first!
Wunmiii chapter 15 . 4/11/2009
aww that is pretty cool i like how you made Dawn more compassionate
Wunmiii chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
great job
MidnightDilemma chapter 15 . 4/4/2009
You've got a very interesting story here. I have just started reading it a few hours ago, and I was quite engrossed with it. I really wanted to see how this story would turn out. I must say, you've got pretty unique characters here. The Sirens- Dawn and Pumpkin are really something I haven't seen before. Dawn with her selfishness and pride and Pumpkin with her cowardly self. You have developed them into somebody better as the story progressed... it was very well done. I'm not really very fond of Pumpkin but I guess she became a little bit more tolerable. Anyway, amazing fic and you've got really great talent. Keep it up! _
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 15 . 4/3/2009
fantastic chapter, loved the descriptiveness of the fight scenes. really well done, I can't wait to see what comes of all of this.