Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III: Online HD, Volume I
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 11/22/2011
cool story
That Latina Girl chapter 22 . 1/4/2011
Just wow! This chapter was awesome! I didn't see this coming. By the way, I like your new pen name, can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Echo the Ethereal Swordmaster chapter 22 . 11/27/2010
OMG!

I am so sorry for not reviewing! (so much stuff in the way that I didn't have time)

Anyway, O.O ! Was that Ruin (er the real Ruin or Tenshu/Ruin)? Ooh, I can't wait for the next chapter!
KitexXion chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
lol at the popstar charm that made me lol so much
UltimateMForever chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is a good story its like my KHO fic, i wish they did make a game like this though.
That Latina Girl chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
:( I can't believe I missed the 'Birth by Sleep' commerical! I'm sad...but I'll catch it eventually.

This was awesome, dramatic and intense. I liked it and I'm happy that Matt and Taylor are now back together :) Ironically, I was listening to the soundtrack of the 'Beauty and the Beast' movie when I had noticed the update for the chapter. That was interesting!

Next chapter sounds, and hopefully, will be exciting!
Mace The Manakete chapter 21 . 9/2/2010
Great chapter! And really long too! Two Taylors! (O.O)

Thunder was hilarious throughout this chapter! He's such a mood-switcher! Honestly, I was in a bad mood this morning and this chapter really cheered me up! xD

I'm glad Matt and Taylor are back together! I thought they were done for! (phew!)

The next chapter sounds dark and edgy, but I can't wait for it. Keep it up!

And can't wait for Birth by Sleep! xD
vastler75 chapter 21 . 9/2/2010
Thunder is annoying!

& way to ruin the Mood, i was expecting a Kiss!

so yeah, Beast castle is safe

where did the others go again

also, it sucked that Terra ISN'T voiced Cristian Bale

anywho, update soon
EmissaryX chapter 21 . 9/2/2010
Not bad, Beast's Castle is one of my favorite worlds in KH II, it's great to see it again in this fic.

And yeah, I couldn't wait for Birth By Sleep

From the sound of the next chapter's preview, it doesn't sound good.

Twilight Kyu chapter 20 . 8/3/2010
Nice chapter.

So the next world is Beauty and the Beast's? Couldn't wait for it.

That Latina Girl chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
Woah, awesome chapter! This is interesting to see Rian's side with Master Yen Sid and the others. I wonder what else will happen...

After reading the sneak preview for the next episode, it was ironic to see Thunder, Taylor and Matt in the 'Beast's Castle' seeing on how that was my favorite childhood movie and that is the theme for a celebration I'm having in two weeks.

Anywho, great job and I can't wait to read the next update :)
vastler75 chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
is Thunder really that bad & Annoying?

so Beauty & The Beast's world is next

anywho, update soon
Echo the Ethereal Swordmaster chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
sorry for the late review!

My computer went crazy and it took me awhile to fix this. And trying to get more info on Fate/Extra psp game.

But man, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Twilight Kyu chapter 19 . 7/6/2010
Talen is captured by the Dominion and things started to get serious.

That Latina Girl chapter 19 . 7/1/2010
Oh my gosh, that's horrible that Talen was captured by the Dominion! And then the awkwardness between Taylor and Matt. This is so interesting and keeping me hanging!

It's kind of funny, but I was listening to 'Because of You' by Nickelback when I read the part with Matt and Taylor, and realized that it kind of related to their situation. But it's proabably me.

Anyway, great chapter and I can't wait until the next update :)