Reviews for NX Worlds - Kingdom Hearts III: Online HD
grievcr chapter 29 . 6/14
Ooooooh boy. Things just got interesting, I cannot wait for this new crossover project of yours! Keep up the great work and I'll see you next chapter! :)
NX WORLDS chapter 1 . 4/9
REVIEWS MIGRATED FROM KHIII ONLINE HD VOLUME II (from the latest to the oldest)

- Phantom Thief Niko-chan chapter 1 . Oct 4, 2015
Yay, new chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Completely lost it at Sierra's singing, best part of the entire chapter (that and JM's selfie).

#Elincio4KingdomHeartsLeader indeed

-That Latina Girl chapter 7 . Oct 4, 2015
!

I loved how I signed on only to see that you've updated the story! Despite it being short as you mentioned, it really did get me excited for the future of this story. I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve and what else we'll have in store for the protagonists. You've done a great job as always, keep it up.

-TLG

- 3141Molly chapter 7 . Dec 24, 2014

This fic is among one of the coolest fic(idea-wise) in Kingdom Hearts fandom. Don't have anything to protest about the usual cast not appearing, as watching the new cast is a fun experience too. However, I do wish the hiatus will stop and new update (no matter how freaking rare it is) will come. I really wish the author would update this over spawning new fic. Before, one or two year(s) ago when the update condition is any fic must have got a certain number of new review before the author will post an update, I seriously considered making multiple account just to have this fic updated. If the author is reading this, please update this once in awhile, even if it only one chapter every six month or something like that.

- Phantom Thief Niko-chan chapter 7 . Apr 21, 2012
Finally!Great chapter!

_

So um...I have a question...why is it Kage instead of Tenshu?What happened to him?

- Rhodes's chapter 6 . Mar 1, 2012
That race was epic! I'm hoping to see the latest chapter soon! Sorry it took so long to update. I've been busy.

And that was really nice of you to dedicate this story to Steve Jobs. May he Rest in Peace.

Please update!

- Phantom Thief Niko-chan chapter 6 . Feb 9, 2012
Great story!

I was really hoping that Axel or Kami to win instead of Sierra...since she already won that Homecoming Pageant thing...oh well...

Please keep updating!:D

- Taeniaea chapter 6 . Nov 22, 2011
cool story

-That Latina Girl chapter 6 . Nov 2, 2011
What an interesting chapter, it kind of reminds me of the Christmas special one. Although I, personally, have never been a huge Pixar fan, this defintelety would have to be one of my top favorites. I also like it how you dedicated this to Steve Jobs as well. It's such a huge loss for technology and society.

Hopefully, you'll be able to get the reviews you want because it's disappointing to see your recent update on your profile. I know how that feels considering the fact that I have 6-7 huge fics that are left hanging and idle ones online.

Anyway, Au revoir.

-Cheisaholic

- vastler75 chapter 6 . Oct 29, 2011
Axel: *banging his head on the wall* Stupid Stupid Stupid!

Kami: well look on the Bright side Axel, you're gonna star in a Kamen Rider Fic where you probably not gonna be a butt Monkey

Axel: yeah you're right...still one more thing before that *Takes out his Deca-Driver & walks off-screen*

*A Big Explosion & Sierra's Scream is heard off-screen*

Axel: *walks back* man that feels good

yeah, i was kinda confuse on what going on in the race

also why Sierra keeps winning really raise an eyebrow

- Phantom Thief Niko-chan chapter 4 . May 15, 2011
really great story so far! PLEASE UPDATE SOON... I WANT TO READ MORE!

- vastler75 chapter 4 . Apr 8, 2011
& Part 2 starts

so wait, Ruin wasn't actually PKed?...i don't get it

well he at least save Ruin

anyway update soon

P.S.: Echo why won't you return my PMs?

- That Latina Girl chapter 4 . Mar 30, 2011
Well, this is interesting. I didn't expect for the person to be Ruin's heart, I assumed it was actually Ruin. This chapter was awesome! I can wait to see which group goes to the Collisium!

- Echo the Ethereal Swordmaster chapter 4 . Mar 29, 2011
Time for KH3OHD!

I love what you did with Ruin's past. Man, I hope Tenshu's heart will be return soon.

Yay, time to go to Olympus Colisseum!

Can't wait for more!
grievcr chapter 26 . 4/2
Well, this was a surprise to come back to! I loved the Olympus/Coliseum based chapter a lot — always a had a soft spot for the world in the series, haha~

Including an intermission was a great idea to, a good way to recap everything up to this point. Hope to see you next chapter. :)
Taeniaea chapter 22 . 11/22/2011
cool story
That Latina Girl chapter 22 . 1/4/2011
Just wow! This chapter was awesome! I didn't see this coming. By the way, I like your new pen name, can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Echo the Ethereal Swordmaster chapter 22 . 11/27/2010
OMG!

I am so sorry for not reviewing! (so much stuff in the way that I didn't have time)

Anyway, O.O ! Was that Ruin (er the real Ruin or Tenshu/Ruin)? Ooh, I can't wait for the next chapter!
KitexXion chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
lol at the popstar charm that made me lol so much
UltimateMForever chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is a good story its like my KHO fic, i wish they did make a game like this though.
That Latina Girl chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
:( I can't believe I missed the 'Birth by Sleep' commerical! I'm sad...but I'll catch it eventually.

This was awesome, dramatic and intense. I liked it and I'm happy that Matt and Taylor are now back together :) Ironically, I was listening to the soundtrack of the 'Beauty and the Beast' movie when I had noticed the update for the chapter. That was interesting!

Next chapter sounds, and hopefully, will be exciting!
Mace The Manakete chapter 21 . 9/2/2010
Great chapter! And really long too! Two Taylors! (O.O)

Thunder was hilarious throughout this chapter! He's such a mood-switcher! Honestly, I was in a bad mood this morning and this chapter really cheered me up! xD

I'm glad Matt and Taylor are back together! I thought they were done for! (phew!)

The next chapter sounds dark and edgy, but I can't wait for it. Keep it up!

And can't wait for Birth by Sleep! xD
vastler75 chapter 21 . 9/2/2010
Thunder is annoying!

& way to ruin the Mood, i was expecting a Kiss!

so yeah, Beast castle is safe

where did the others go again

also, it sucked that Terra ISN'T voiced Cristian Bale

EmissaryX chapter 21 . 9/2/2010
Not bad, Beast's Castle is one of my favorite worlds in KH II, it's great to see it again in this fic.

And yeah, I couldn't wait for Birth By Sleep

From the sound of the next chapter's preview, it doesn't sound good.

Keep it up!
Twilight Kyu chapter 20 . 8/3/2010
Nice chapter.

So the next world is Beauty and the Beast's? Couldn't wait for it.

Keep it up!
That Latina Girl chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
Woah, awesome chapter! This is interesting to see Rian's side with Master Yen Sid and the others. I wonder what else will happen...

After reading the sneak preview for the next episode, it was ironic to see Thunder, Taylor and Matt in the 'Beast's Castle' seeing on how that was my favorite childhood movie and that is the theme for a celebration I'm having in two weeks.

Anywho, great job and I can't wait to read the next update :)
vastler75 chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
is Thunder really that bad & Annoying?

so Beauty & The Beast's world is next