Reviews for Poor Jethro
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awwwww :( That was soooo sweet!
battlingbard7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Aww. Sad story, poor Abby. Nicely written, I loved the last lines too! Keep up the good work! (:
Aunt Bebe chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I felt her pain and loved their relationship. How he can joke about being a good Jethro.
Crashxin2xMe chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
AW! Oh my jesus, this was adorable. I love Jethro. (: Doggie or otherwise. Haha, nice work. Truly.
finlaure chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Whos a good writer? You.

Who made me cry? You.

What does it take to make me cry at a story? a good writer like you. Thanks, as soon as my sniffling stops. Such emotions while still in character, I can so see it happening. But what does Timmy do when He finds out? Does Timmy fall down the well Lassie? (cruel joke, but I'm still sniffling)
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Pretty please write another chapter to this story. I LOVED it! Great Job. Abby dealing with the loss of Jethro and then now she will be over to the house all the time. I had to put down my dog a few years ago and then two weeks later my father died and it was a very tough few months. Now we have four little pups who run around the house and fill a little of the void but not all of it. Great Job. WRite more and post soon. Hugs and thanks for a wonderful story if you don't post any more I was so happy to read this story.
SexyScottishDoc chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I cried because I remember what I went through putting my cat down last year. great writing, and Gibbs/Abby comfort.
Jo6470 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
So sweet, but so sad. I just watched "Dog Tags" tonight, and the "Who's a good Jethro" part always cracks me up. Nice story.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Very nice story. Sad, but nice.