Reviews for A Theory of Everything
LS chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I'm not even sure you'll get this review since this is such an old story. But I love this and your other Bones story so much. The quiet intensity, subtleness and depth of the feelings all come across so well. And the humor, so that I can actually hear the actors acting out the scenes. What I miss about the show, I found here. I'm glad I happened upon this, and hope you get the message.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
You know, even though I just wanted them to go at it at the end, I think this ending is so much more in character. It works well within the story.

And for that I am severely tortured. Great job!
anthropologist chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I love the title so much. You write wonderfully. You have a very strong grasp of Booth and Brennan and it's nice to see a writer portray their relationship so precisely. :)
shipperatheartrealistbynature chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Great job. It's quite a feat to paint such a clear picture of all the important elements of a case in just a oneshot, to highlight the parallels without dropping any anvils, AND weave it through B&B's personal issues so expertly too. Amazing!

This exchange, with a starring role for Literal!Bren, was a gem:

“You don’t know everything, you know.”

“I’ve never said I do.”

“You imply it.”

“By opening your mouth.”

She opens her mouth.

“Forget it,” he says quickly.

Reminded me of that hilare librarian scene in Passengers in the Oven. *melts again*

Their banter is just generally spot on and fab in this piece. Love Brennan's little touches (his wrist in the car) and even blatant flirtation (“Aren’t you going to kiss me again?”). And Booth kissing her? And then being smug about it? Gonna remember that one for a while. Funny and sweet.
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
damn! booth "knowing" on both sides of this equation is some pretty powerful, pretty great stuff. i really enjoyed this one. would you ever consider writing a brennan POV companion? i felt like she had a lot going on in this one which booth was reading as all surface and without purpose but it maybe wasn't? was she trying to tell him anything?

thanks for writing!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Gosh I love this too - you have them both so perfectly. Thank you for sharing :)
saragillie chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Very interesting. I'm not sure what I think about where you ended it, but it's pretty well written. I like the fact the story is told almost entirely though the conversations.
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
i LOVED this! i love theoretics... i love physics.. and this just combined 2 of my fav things, bones and physics! sw33t! thx for this...
Hawaianangelgirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Great job again! I love the way you write your stories, short but so complete!

I certainly hope to read more soon!

Limone chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Happy to see you've posted another fic. I do like your writing style, how you make the text flow - that takes skill.

You've caught the character spot on and I love how you do this so subtly. I also love the realism. Booth and Brennan will always annoy each other and remain very different despite growing closer. You illustrate this so cleverly in the first part:

**She’s dedicated, whip-smart, no-nonsense, beautiful.

And then she opens her mouth and starts talking.

I could see the 'staring vs watching' discussion play out as I read, as I said, you've caught the characters spot on.

The case is weaved into the narrative it reveals as much about Booth and Brennan as it does about the people involved in the murder.

I like the note you ended it on, it again feels realistic and IC.
hazellwood chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
That was sweet.

And also kind of... not.

Okay, now I'm just confusing myself. Adding to my favorites: now.

HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 1/15/2009