Reviews for Expectations
reeb.myoo chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
aww i really liked that. it was really... sweet? i actually loved it. it was very, very, good. :D
HawraaN chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
nice
UnaRJ chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Well done. I really liked it. P & P is one of the best books I've ever read and this is a great way to use Edward and Bella's characters. Some of the words were a little modern but the chapter as a whole was very much the style of writing in the 1800's. The lemon was good because you wrote with feeling and respect for the subject of the 'first time'.
Fate Lowe chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I acually really like it. I love Jane Austen's work and Pride & Prejudice is my fav. Plus the fact that it is also one of Bella's is a really nice touch. It kinda ties it all together. Keep up the great work!
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hey I thought the lemon was good for a first lemon anyway great one-shot!
DancingStars chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Did Edward like feel guilty for taking her virginity?
l.e.enchanted chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow. I generally don't like lemons, but this was an exception. In a word, it was, well, beautiful. Wondering about the backstory, though. Where was she when she wrote this? Where was he?

I really liked this. Brilliant. The very same language style of the 1800s.
lalaland chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I liked it. It wasn't bad or anything like you seem to think but the lemon was slightly less hot being written as a letter. It would have been better if he got the note saying his wife still loves him and he comes and they got at it and you describe THAT. Because not many people would write a blow-by-blow replay of their first time like that.
Jennifer Lynn08 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
aw! i totally got goosebumps. this was good. i like how it was sweet and not totally graphic and hardcore. i can't wait til you update i wish again :)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I really did like it! Good job!
simkid chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I liked it! I just popped my writing cherry to, for this contest.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Very sweet letter. Love it.
truehazel chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
May I say that, I don't think this ought to have been submitted for this contest.

With that having been said, I loved it. It was original and though not graphic it was sweetly sensual. A little modern in some words but not too much. I like how she writes for him to 'get over it.' I think Bella should have told Edward that in BD. And not bad at all for a first lemon. I appreciate your not forcing it. Some people try to force lemons end up with sentences such as, 'I could feel him in my uterus,' or; 'he worked the love button to a frenzy.' I don't care who you are, 'love button' hust doesn't work unless it's a 70's harlequin romance. Ick.

I liked that you just wrote what you were comforatable with, that is what helps make a person a good writer.

Very nice.

jEsS
edward101lover chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
i liked it, but i prefer a little more details, but granted it was kind of difficult to incorporate them in a letter of the sort,

but all in all you did a swell job.
Eddielover101 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
girl that was an awesome...lime

haha i like it a lot and i the writing a letter formate was cool

i never read or watch pride and prejudice but know i might have to check it out

thanks