Reviews for Of Breath and Light
Lex chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
I would sadly say that I would be one of those people that say they are sorry without meaning it. I cannot pretend I understand how Mokuba feel even after reading this. But it is well told and very captivating story.
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
Good chapter. Mokuba is having a hard time but he is recovering little by little even if he doesn't realise it. Sharing his sorrow and sharing hers had to help.
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
Good chapter. Maybe if Mokuba opens up a little he will feel better, not much but a little.

Sorry for late review.
Peach Wookiee chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
A wonderful chapter as usual, Caleigho. People can be so insensitive without meaning to be.
Peach Wookiee chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
Aww... Is this the start of a little romance? I hope so!
Cster chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
I know I haven't reviewed your stories in a long time, but I wanted to let you know that I'm still reading and reviewing when I can. This is really touching and everyone is as always in character. Update when you can. :)
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
Good chapter. Mokuba is not running away he is trying to regroup. I hope he can find what he needs. Yami is going to need Mokuba in the future.
Peach Wookiee chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
Another beautiful chapter. Mokuba's going to find out that he can't run from the pain.
Erik's Champion chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
I'm glad you updated :D. I'm glad that Mokuba is not only beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but initiating that process himself. It shows he has a good grip on his life, even in times of grief. Definitely part of the Kaiba spirit!
kiki2222 chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
aw seto was a dog person lolz
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
Good chapter. It's too bad they are finding out what kind of man Seto was after he is dead. Made tears come to my eyes.
Peach Wookiee chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
Aww... that's a sweet image. But what happened to Cleo? Good work on the chapter!
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Good chapter. Poor Mokuba is still looking for answers to unlock all the secrets behing Seto. I hope he finds some goo answers.
Peach Wookiee chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
Great chapter, Caleigho. And that makes sense.
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Good chapter. I hope Mokuba is starting to realise he is not alone in his pain. Joey is finally giving some good advice.