Reviews for Knight in Shining Armor
Juunnachi chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
OMG! I totally adore this story, its just light and sweet. I really enjoyed reading this.
lovexwatermelonx chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
you only had one more chapter to go and you didn't finish it... :( why? i would have loved to have read the ending.
Anjiru Hyure chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
I just realized that you have never once mentioned Zack's Buster sword. Why not?
MissMaddie chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Come back Please! You have no idea what this story has done for my inspiration.
Jae.Lockhart chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Me again (Jae), I also wanted to add that I thought it was hilarious when zack was like "you want our next date to e kicking each other's asses" cracks me up errytime!
Jae chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
This was literally the best thing I've read in FOREVER. I am so happy I found such a cute story with my two favorites in it and you did such a great job with them! Ohhh, I was super sad when it was over :( anyways, I wish there were more stories with them, though it's hard to compare to this3
Ski October chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
I see that this story hasn't been updated in eons. Oh well.

I like it, so it will go on story alert :D
Plandapattipus chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Dude this story is like freaking awesome. Please continue! It's been a year since you updated and I'd really like to find out what happens next! :D
sakura saya chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
Zack is sooooooooooooooo cute ..i'm starting to like this couple...A LOT tnx to your story;) i want more!pls update
dokidokibeat chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
Aw I adore this story

You've done a really good job on making this couple work
ClarityInObscurity chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
I was having such a horridly moody day. And then I read this. Now I'm mush mode. -_-

The story is quite cute and very likable. I practically "e'd" out loud for all the little mushy scenes. Especially the scenes with Seph and Aerith. Don't know why, but it just seemed cute.

I've never read a Tifa/Zack fic before and I seem to like it. Hmm...

Awesome job! _
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Great first chapter, I love their conversations, witty )
Khrisi chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
oh my bug! your story was so god! though i hope you dont stop there! I want to see whats going to happen, the characters are so realistic and the story itself is heartwarming and funny.! keep up the good work!
distantfridays chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
hahaha...that bit about vincent not being able to wash his clothes made me crack up, and people looked at me funny because I was on a bus. Loving the whole family intros, and I'm so jealous, cause your writing style is so great...
Kotono116 chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
LOVE YOU Valentine'sNinja. Added you to my livejournal as well. Its kotono on lj. This was a great story so far, keep it up.