Reviews for Fat
ToruKun1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
LMAO, Jericho isn't as cut as he used to be and now people are going NUTS writing pocchari/chubby-chaser/gainer fics about him, this is redonkulous~! (I personally love slightly-fluffy Jericho...he's so smushy and wonderful! I wanna tongue-f*ck his belly-button and nip at his hip-dents and... *goes on pervy tangent*)

ANYWAY, this was really amusing, Jericho turning into a total BAW-Bunny crying about being a fat-f*ck (which he ISN'T~!) and Cody getting pissed at him for eatin' ALL HIS FOD...plus, I was looking around for some Ken Kennedy-related slash (I'm partial to Kennedy/MVP) and I'm glad I found some...I just wish this was MOAR explicit.

(as an aside: Ted Jr., Sheamus and Yoshi Tatsu apparently all share an apartment together...sounds like the formula for a wacky sitcom! I'm only telling you this because Jericho crashing at Ted and Cody's place reminded me of that for some raisin)

TL;DR - This was a good fic.
janbirth93 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very funny. I usually don't read slash, but for yours, I'm glad I did!
Hijiri Tezuka chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
May I join you in recording *brings out Invisi-cam*
Jeff Hardy is Rad chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
,"Shut up Ken, you know it's true! In a few years I'll be a bloated up Canadian with sexy hair and an awesome smile, but no one will ever see it because I'll be too busy sucking up pumpkin pie like a vacuum!"

perfect!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh that was cute, Ken and Chris are nice together. I don't think Chris is really fired, McMahon is back next week he'll probably bring Chris back. I like your comments at the end too, haha. I would tape slash too eep! Did I just really say that *blushes* So um, hey if you are into slash...maybe you could check out a fic or two of mine sometime. I would recommend Deadmans Heart with Mark/Taker, Glen/Kane, and an OC as the main characters also with some Beth Phoenix and Nattie Neidhart thrown in. It is slash though. OR Discovering Love which has all kinds of yummy guys in it, well, mostly. Miz/Mike Mizanin, John Morrison, Cena, and JBL is in it two (the not so yummy one) It mind sound weird but I've gotten good feedback on it and I think personally that it is my best fic so far. Anyway hope maybe you will take a look sometime. I really liked this story it was cute and fun and I like Chris so it made me happy. :D
Sparkylovesfire chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
ECK! CHRIS JERICHO/MR. KENNEDY! You rock! Seriously, thank you so much for writing this! It was a great story and I could definitely see Chris whining about being "fat".