Reviews for POSTSCRIPT
chesi66 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
What a simply wonderful piece. Wow!

Honestly, I just don't know where to start to say enough about this. It was touching, honest, deep, descriptive, beautifully written, and so well paced. I loved the clarity of the work and the way you sequenced it and let us in on the inner thoughts of the characters that we never really saw was super. You captured Don and Jess superbly.

And that ending - simply perfect.

Very well done and thank you for sharing.
RyderBPD chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was a treat to read! I'm very impressed with both this and the rest of your work. . .your style is so powerful and truly showcases the battle going on in our tough cops' minds between their inner feelings and surface utterances.

The connection you've placed between Flack and Jess is much like the rich relationship you developed between Nick and Sofia-incredibly complicated and ironically needing to be handled with tender care, despite the fact that both parties are supposedly tough law enforcement professionals. :)

Thank you for giving us your take on how every F/A lover's favorite kiss came to be!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This story was totally fantastic!
LaUrIsHa-just me chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow! So I should probably start this review by saying that my eyes are watering after reading Postscript. Maybe it's because I know she's going to die, maybe it's because there's an inherent sadness in the story. Bottom line is: I loved it and you're a FANTASTIC author. You're probably the only person in the whole world who makes me like this ship. I screamed in joy after finding out what happens to Angell and yet I empathized with her and only wanted the best outcome for her in this fic. That's what your writing does to me. I should also comment on the fluff: Don Flack is the sweetest man ever and you sure know how to show it! Keep up the good work.
falling into heaven chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
oh, I love it!

hehe.

by the way, I hope the wedding went well :)

good luck to you both.
aej325 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Very in dept, lol. I liked it!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Nice job! I love these two and you wrote them well.
Basched chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Fox, this is another great story from you. You have certainly given me inspiration! Both your dark and light sides are simply awesome, you can't have one without the other.

As a person who has not yet seen all of season 5 (but has seen the kiss) this story will certainly be in my mind when it does show on the telly.

Thanks for the great read!
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aww, this made me all warm inside. Great work! ]
Nienna Tinehtele chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
wow that was so good! i love the idea of the second kiss as a postscript...thats really cool :D great story! i love it. really really good!
Old stuff of Mine chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I really liked this one. The sadistic side of your muse has her place but so does her fluffy side. I thought that this was well-written, believable and enjoyable. By the way, congratulations.

~Z
Dragonflys-Girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Aw... this is good... I have a hard time thinking of Jess as a mushy person, but then, even tough girls need to have girly sides... so I can see her mushy with Flack when they're alone, but otherwise, it's all gung-ho and "i'll glare you to death if you mess with me again, Messer" for her :).

Thanks for posting this. It's great!
Lizicia chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Definitely a story worth reading and reviewing. Angell and Flack are my favourite couple on CSI:NY after Mac and Stella so I'm glad somebody's writing them - and it's a damn good story. Nice of you to weave real episodes and their interaction into the story. And the ending makes me go all mushy on the inside.
mel60 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow. You write these two better than anyone, I swear. I love the way you write Angell - light and mushy or dark and sadistic. You just really seem to get her voice. And I love all of the different backstories that you create for her. Each of them, though different, really fit her character and the way you've made her character for each individual story.

And are you seriously getting married tomorrow? Wow. My deepest and heartfelt congratulations!
TessaStarDean chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I'm not a Flack/Angell shipper, but this was very well done, and felt very in-character. Nice job :)