Reviews for Evidence
Tsuki no Echo chapter 1 . 7/24
I think this is the second or third time I've read this fic. I love it. Iruka's so sweet with his caring of Naruto and all the kids and yet there are still times when he shows us he's still a shinobi and a man. Him and Kagome are adorable. XD My only disappointment is that this is a one shot. I would love to see Naruto's reaction to Kagome and Iruka getting together. I'd imagine he'd be quite happy for them...after the shock wore off. Lol. Maybe even a slow integration of Kagome into Naruto and Iruka's shinobi lives and everyone's reactions/thoughts.
ShiJiuSui chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Have you ever thought of making a sequel to this story? Because I'm assuming that Naruto is leaving for his 2 1/2 year training. If you do make a sequel to this story can it be when he returns and Iruka and Kagome are expected a baby? I would love to know if you do!

ShiJiuSui
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
D'awww that's so cute! It's sweet to see how much Naruto ties people together!

Thank you!
-Aki
Kikise chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
awww so cute...
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This fic was so warm and romantic. These two make a good couple together, I can totally imagination Kagome falling for someone like him.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Silversun XD chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
will there be a sequel? -w-
mndstjohn chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Adorable!
Infinities Lover chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Da'aaaw! So cute!
SilverontheRose chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Wonderful job!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This pairing is not something that had ever even begun to cross my mind, but this story was so sweet! I really, really liked it.
Kag Fan chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I really love this story but have you thought of making a follow up like what happens when naruto comes home?
A Cancerous Glub chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I was kinda expecting Naruto to barge in and yell that he forgot something, see the scene and shout something stupid before grabbing what he needed and running off to tell people about it, leaving the new couple behind blushing and thinking"By tommorow, everyone's going to know"(wow! thats ine long sentence!).
Elfy lolita chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
No no no this can't just end here is unacceptable!8O
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
_

I never read this pairing, but...NOW YOU HAVE CAUGHT MY INTRIGUE!
I love Iruka *siigh* Why can't men in this reality exist like in Naruto? Hell, I'll even date Naruto if he was real- then again I bet just about any girl/woman would date him
Eirdaru chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Hi, I think it would be awesome if u had a sequel for this oneshot. I really like the pairing because they are sweet people who finally found a person that they deserve and deserve them. Goodjob!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »