Reviews for All Dressed Up With No Place To Go (Version One)
FelineGrace chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Ok, I just want you to know that I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so real-like, and I wish they would turn THIS into the sequel for Hannibal! _ You have Hannibal Lecter down so well, I can really picture him saying those things like he does. And Clarice isn't some Love-sick, brain-dead, fool (like all the other stories make her sound like). Your Clarice Starling has strength, and intelligence and AT LEAST HAS THE SENSE TO FEEL A BIT GUILTY ABOUT WHAT SHE'S DOING! I mean, almost all the other stories have her basically turning against the FBI with a snap of the fingers. It's not that easy. You wrote this exceptionally well, and every chapter I wanted to post a review but was too impatient to get to the next chapter. Keep up the great job! I look forward to reading anything else you have written! :D
Darkesong chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
This is outstanding, excellent characterizations, I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
evilredmenace chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
another one of those stories I've had on my favorite list for a while, and simply didn't get around to reviewing until now.

This was sort of my first real glimpse into Hannibal-related fanfic... and I think it's a brilliant example of what I was hoping for. Sexual tension, to say the least. But it was also true to character, which can be rare.

I also read the other version of this story. I prefer this one whole-heartedly.
AD chapter 10 . 10/6/2002
i love this.
little-starling chapter 10 . 5/5/2002
For once in my life words fail me!

This was truly a pleasure to read. Your writing is both true to the characters and imaginitive. I cant beleive i missed this! lol.

I look forward to reading more of your work in the near future.
shadouu chapter 10 . 3/4/2002
Beautiful.. just gorgeous. Love the last line. Please write more, Diana, I think I'm addicted.
Steel chapter 10 . 3/3/2002
I wish I had the words. I am utterly speachlees!

Fantastic, simply Fantastic. One of my all time favorites for sure! Thank you DL
LadyOfTruths chapter 10 . 3/3/2002
No words i could write here could do this piece justice. Brillant. I can only hope that I dont look like a complete ammature compared to ...this
hotblackcoffee chapter 10 . 3/2/2002
Wow. I don't know what else to say. Wow. I must say that I was a bit worried when she left. So many twists and turns, my, my, my. You write Hannibal Lecter completely in character - something many writers just cannot do. BRAVO!
jenbean11 chapter 10 . 3/2/2002
wow, now that was good!
chameleon302 chapter 10 . 3/2/2002
“Something about removing the cause but not the symptom?”...ok i could not let that line pass with out at least mentioning it...you are tricky my dear damn tricky...i dont know how you do it but your chapters alway have me lose my breath at one point or another...BRAVO!
Saavik chapter 8 . 3/2/2002
Absolutely hilarious! *wishes she could fake being asleep that long* Brilliant plan :o)
shelly chapter 9 . 2/19/2002
Very very nice story. I can actually see it as a movie, which makes it even better. You just need to keep writing it! You left us hanging. In addition, it struck me as even better because Hannibal is my favorite movie, and this is like another ending.
Striderd chapter 9 . 2/19/2002
Very good. Hurry up and get chapter 10 up :-)
jenbean11 chapter 9 . 2/18/2002