Reviews for Going Home
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Nice job...very heart warming and sweet!
Rinhail chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This has got to be one of the most beautifully written stories I've read in a while. Seriously, your characterization is spot-on and I especially love the real reaction of Wataru's parents.

Truly a brilliant piece of work. c:
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
oh i really love them both, wataru and yuichi. they really are a cutte couple..
Queen Phantomhive chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
It is really nice and sweet.

I kept reading it over and over again.
Tears-of-Mugiwara chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
god damn, never read this story while hearing Alicia Keys song "try sleeping with a broken heart" I cried the crap outta me, this story is so good, *thumbs up*
TayTai-BloodBlueRose chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was the most heart warming thing I ever read.. It was sad at first "sniff..and tear-" but I love that they are all o.k and that they both agree on how they feel for each other..XD And that they are not afraid to come out about their love for each other.. They have a very good bond.. (That MEAN,##! , BITCH I hate what she did but I hope that she sees that what she did was wrong..) Love the story you did good.._
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very well written. Normally the "boohoo I'm attempting suicide" cliché doesn't really appeal to me, but the way it's been incorporated is very nice. )

kaoru; hime no ichigo
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Nice story!
AngelicAssassin99 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This fic is AWSOME! I like it very very very much!

Yuiichi gave Wataru a new ring! That's a nice twist to it...

Nice job!

I'll be looking forward to your next story... XD
ayame shuurei chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
that was great fic i will be looking forward of next work..gud luck
Zathine chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
This fanfic is awesome :D It was so perfect and i loved it. romantic :D
Kasumi Hayashibara chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
You had me crying althrough out! T.T And I'm still bawling my eyes out. Beautiful, just beautiful! That's all I can say.

Not bad for a person who hasn't written in 10 years...
TwilightSonnet chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
i actually imagined a scene like this in my head.

and im so glad someone finally wrote it.

i absolutely loved it!

although it was rather depressing..

but hey, it was great!
Distant-Happiness chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
A little cheesy... but I like your plot, there was so much to read (i love reading xD)
irmina chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
super! very well written. my heart throb when Yuichi found him in the bathtub. You express their characters and feelings really well. The flow is really nice. I love how they made up at the hospital. Great job! Hope you will continue writing fanfic.