Reviews for The Story of How I Saved Sasuke
Omg lovely story! I love the ending! And how naruto told this whole story and was like i gotta go sasuke wating for me! Great job! Loved it!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 3 . 2/21
THIS WAS PERFECTION XD
KeikoPanda102 chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
HI, i've reviewed before, but it was ages ago when I was a little idiot, so please allow me to review again as a more composed semi-adult person.

This is my number one, absolute favorite FANFIC of all time. Out of every one of my fandoms and ships, SasuNaru is my OTP and this is the best fanfic of all the many, many, MANY I have read.

I've reread it a million times, probably. I've rec'd it a hundred times and shared it with random internet strangers more times than i can count. I have no complaints about this story, it's perfect. I know, i know you wrote it in the middle of an arc, and you thought Kakashi was going to stay dead (didnt we all?), and I don't care. I don't care that this isn't what happened in the manga because oh, my god, it could have. So easily. You're Naruto-voice is what I aspire to be able to write (I tend to write from Sasuke's POV because im scared of fucking up Naruto's). Sasuke acts in this just exactly the way he should and WOULD. Everything else is perfect, tied up with a neat little bow, no loose ends or unresolved questions. It has angst, humor, romance, friendship, everything all in under 7K, which is only one of the things that makes it so impressive.

Most people like long long looooong fanfics, with chapters upon chapters of angst and miscommunication, but I don't. This is the kind of story I look for, and again, it's the best of it's kind. To me, it's the best of the best.

Thank you for writing it. I get the same amount of joy reading it no matter how many times I do. Believe me, I'll be back to read it again. Have a great day and keep it up! XD
Jungyaku chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I indeed enjoyed your story very much, funny and realistic at the same time -I wouldn't mind a lemon scene though. Thank you for sharing it.
Hawk chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Ya know, the yaoi fangirls sound like they just made the fangirl problem even worse, with Naruto included as a target! lol!

Good fic! (Love the title of chapter 3) XD
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
was super cute (: enjoyed heaps
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Loved Naruto's voice in this :) Great job!
andysanime chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Really good job on this story
3dumplings3 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
made my day.
PockyPand4 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
(Because my other review got sent early)

This is the best sexless sex story I have ever read and one of the best Naruto Stories I've ever read.
PockyPand4 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Honestly, this has...is one
operagirl76 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Cute!
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
This was amazing. Just Oh My God amazing. I bow to you, lol
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Poor Sasuke, followed around by crazy women. It's so kind of Naruto to help him out. ;)
FFHelaynia chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
This was both cute and humorous? I really enoyed reading.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »