Reviews for Stepford Friends
kims chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
love it! altough i would have prefer more drama! but its awesome the way it is..

congratulations! :D
Stroppythroppy chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
So soooo cute, love these kinds of stories, where best friends become more with drama in between

Perfect :-)
Zsadistwhore chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Thank you so very much for not making them having sex on the first date.
DramaQueen1103 chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
That was so sweet. A complete emotional rollercoaster but nice none the less. Poor Lorelai, it's just like her to get distracted and and have something heavy to fall on her. I'm just glad Sookie had enough sense to call Luke...aka superman. lol. Good story.
longlivelukeandlorelai chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
I am in love with the way you coupled these two. That last chapter was the most romantic, sexy, intense thing I've read in awhile. Loved it.
reeb.myoo chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
AW AW AW AW oh my god. i cann't even fathom the incredibleness of this story. seriosuly.
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 7 . 3/17/2009

so cute..

i hope you make more..

ANY story at all of Luke & Lorelai that you create

suusje32 chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
thank you! enjoyed ready your story!
sarahb2007 chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
i'm sad to see this end but that was a good way to end it... i wish we could have seen in to the future a bit
Curley-Q chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Copop chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Oh my!

That was an awesome, awesome last chapter!

The love-making, pure hotness and love, of course. I loved how Luke coaxed her awake, though I think he didn't do it on purpose, he was just losing himself in the beauty of her outline.

I was even more happy when Lorelai actually got an active participant in the whole thing. Without any fears and worries and stuff.

Great chapter. I like this story very, very much. Thanks for writing :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
good story
cywen69 chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
That was a perfect ending to a wonderful story. I loved it. It was very sensual and intimate. Very well written.

Loridhhp chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
Wow! What an incredible ending to an awesome story! This was so beautifully written! I'm in awe of your skill! Girl, you blew me away! I absolutely loved the ethereal dreamy quality of the sleepy caresses that Luke couldn't refrain from. You wrote of Luke's thoughts of exploring Lorelai's many mercurial moods with the tender devotion of one deeply in love. He noticed everything about her and wanted to revel in it all. As Lorelai began to awaken, you describe her sleepy fog in such beautiful words. This was incredibly romantic! I love this part...

Still susceptible to the raw emotion that sleep doesn't censor, she didn't question, or hesitate the inevitable journey they were about to embark on. Lorelai's reluctance from earlier in the evening was gone, as were her fears and misgivings of being hurt. The only thing she knew for certain was that she and Luke were together in the moment, suspended in time, with no other reality except the compulsion to be together. There were no barriers between them, physically, emotionally, or spiritually. She felt for the first time in her life, that this is how it was supposed to be.

Absolutely gorgeous writing! The whole act of making love was romantic and yet hot. It was pure emotion, and it made my heart ache! I am floored Maria! This is probably one of the best, if not the best, chapters you've ever written! Brava! Now I must read it again! What a great story this was. I'm a bit sad that it's over. Well done, my friend!
Katelai chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Aw cute! Looking forward to future updates :)