Reviews for Playing With Fire
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 6/11
This was really good!
Standing Behind Kynn chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Delicious one shot!
Thanks for all your amazing Princess Tutu stories. :)
Ahiru28886 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
so lustful i loved it and i stayed up til 4 am but it was worth it i love your writting )
v son sayian chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was excellent, I was really glad to see something else from your Running Ink verse. I remember reading it a long time ago and finding it intriguing, but I don't remember stumbling upon this at that time as well. I loved the build up of the relationship and I didn't find anyone out of character (except maybe Ahiru giving in before breaking it off with Mytho, but Fakir was pretty persuasive).
soappy chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I love your writing! I kept giggling every now and then because I feel you captured them perfectly and I just love them so much!

I can't wait to read more of your fics.
hellahijabi chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
omfg wow ... O.o that was the longest oneshot i have ever read...

i lov it a lot

go0d job

;-]
rs906 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
It was sooo long and sooo beautiful. I love the length actually. I never wanted it to end. I'm so incredibly jealous of your writing talent. Your style is very similar to many of my favorite romance authors. I wonder if you have considered being a published author? I'm 100% certain you could do it! I just recently read the story prior to this one and was really sad that you never continued it. Stumbling upon this was truly wonderful, even if it meant staying up longer than I wanted to. I do that with all my

favorite books. This is going into my favorites. I love your writing and I hope to be lucky enough to continue to read it.
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This was the longest oneshot i've ever, ever read...and I loved every second of it. You are a Princess Tutu GOD...dess. I'm assuming you're a girl...But anyways I absolutely love your stories! They're well written and deep but they don't overwhelm you, like a perfect piece of chocolate cheesecake...
sakusyao chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
cliffhanger *sigh*

oh..i loved it absolutely..! fakir and ahiru are..just so perfectly portrayed over here ! (_)

can u please make it a two-shot if it's possible? just to tie up the lose ends...and yea..ofcourse with some more FxA romance..! (0)
Animefrk12 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
First thing to comment about. Holy crap was this long, I think it took me 2 hours to finish it. Haha still thats a good thing, longer stories amazing results. Anyway well I think we all kinda expected the two to fall in love with each other but still it was adorable especially how the two have different point of views on the past. It was great and I love the plot line, I guess it's because of my love of love-hate relationships haha. Wonderful work and I can't wait to read more about Running Ink.
Nabexis chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I love this one-shot. It is well written and smut 3 *is shot*

I would LOVE to see the aftermath of the "mountain of awkward explaining"-and the mountain of awkward explaining as well. And more smut. XD *shot again*
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Ai, this was PERFECT... I've been sitting here for the past two hours just reading... but it was well-worth it. Everything was described wonderfully, but what I loved the most were all those beautiful flashbacks that you played in this story. *sighs* Wonderful job... :)
Marisol Akyri chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
i would love more to come, heck i would love you to publish these unwritte nchaps. fakir saving her at a nightclub would be more than worth it to see. i only hope you really consider contuing this. i love it, and normally as a person who shies away from au, becuase the charas just dont seem right out of their setting, you made it work. all the charas acted beleivable, and i find modern fakir even more endearing. his posseviness always did hit a soft spot in me, and especially that line "He would not tolerate anyone else touching her again - not Mytho, not anyone." it was just GAH! you KNOW how much fakir cares for her, and you wrote his posessive and want factor beautifully. i would love to see how exactly this plays out, and the fact fakir was too,erm,caught in the moment, to realize that he very well could have a preegnant ahiru on his hands, THAT would be somethign to see indeed. you last updated january, but i only hope you are planning or writing or publshsing something more. i love all of your prrincess tutu storeis, and only want this one conitued, as as well as many of your other fakir ahiru storeis. especially the ones that hrow poor fakir in, intersting siituations,fufu ~

*_*

marisol akyri
Iced Perfection chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Sorry again, but I just want to help you make this perfect. ;_; ::pokes OCD self::

"...upper arm smacked against the cool class that was bared between the part in the two large flocks of material." I think you meant glass, not class? _; Sorry again~
Iced Perfection chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
"Taking the opportunity she found, the redhead's hands dove underneath his busy pulling of the unyielding bra..."

Sorry for the grammar-nazi-esque start, but shouldn't there be "off" instead of "of" here? D: Sorry~

ANYWAY

Now the good stuff:

You've convinced me to like Fakir/Ahiru. :D I wasn't too sure about it at first but I LOVE IT. I will definitely go read Running Ink (I know you said there are spoilers here, but I don't mind XD) and review that as well!

And you said something about this once being a PWP. I think it could have definitely been PWP, but it's so much more amazing when you add depth. I'm amazed you managed to write this much for what was once supposed to be just PWP. :D

I'm in love with your writing style. Your descriptions, your words-everything is amazing!

~Icy