Reviews for The Domestic Dog
Yeghishe chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was hysterical. I loved his family.
Gayle Nightingale chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
adorable. I love it. Adding it to the favorites now.
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Though out of character and highly impossible, I was willing to suspend canon on, and for this piece of golden awesomeness. I love Sesshy, and to read how he has a loving mate and three adorable kids, and his embarrassment in front of Inuyasha,,, it was just awesome. You definitely got quite a few giggles from me, and I loved seeing the usual stoic Sesshoumaru-sama be cute and fatherly. Thanks for posting!
Bert8813 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Fun cute story. It was funny to see a domesticated sesshomaru
Cute Nerdy Asian chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
When I read the summary this was not what I was expecting. However I can't stop laughing and grinning because I love it so much :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
funny.
* giggles madly*
Tsuzukia the Blue Rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Loved it! Very funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I don't care if this is canon-inconceivable. It was HILARIOUS.
Momo Yo Maki chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
L.O.V.E.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This would be absolutely amazing if this were true! You make Sesshoumaru fit the extremely well, too. Well, I guess that's what happens to grown when they start a family...

And yes, I completely and wholly agree with the Naraku-not-stupid/suicidal enough-to-attack-Sesshoumaru's mate and family.

Ever heard of the saying "Don't anger a mama bear"? :)

This was a great read, and doubly entertaining too. Thanks for sharing!
123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Hi, I liked your story very much.

"Seppuku – ritualized suicide involving a dagger in the abdomen."

I thought it was hara-kiri?
Mihzuki chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Hysterical. I love it.

"Oh, nevermind." :D
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is so cute and beautiful, I like joking Sesshoumaru, and him having a mate and 3 pups that is adorable. and Inuyasha's plans

to teach Sesshy's pups things to bug Sesshoumaru is hilarious, it was priceless when Sesshoumaru's pups bugged him, LMAO (_)

Raven
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Seppuku – ritualized suicide involving a dagger in the abdomen. I don't speak Japanese, but shouldn't that be hari-kari?
Viridian chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
What a delightful and cute story! I really like Nadeshiko and all the little pups - and Rin calling Sesshoumaru 'Otou-san' is just adorable. And poor Sesshoumaru, being outed as a family man in front of his sort-of nemesis.