Reviews for An Itch to Scratch
True Colours chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Sorry, forgot to say that I loved the 'we shall be standing like this for some time' line.
True Colours chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Quite cute, and I liked all the 'it's your fault because' stuff at the end. Plus the endless tedium of a diplomatic meeting. I'm not sure Obi-Wan would be so confident and demanding in a Master-Padawan relationship...oh yeah, he's getting too cocky. Good then.
FeatherClaw of Windclan chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Great fic. But it would be better if you said something like adrasions or scratches instead of cuts- otherwise he would have some pretty sharp nails.
zeldas.lullaby chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
It was okay, lol...I always thought that Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon had a gay relationship. But they were both very, very out pf character. Obi-Wan doesn't whine that much, even when he was a Padawan. And Qui-Gon...well, I don't know, he just doesn't sound like in the movies.

But it was funny. Tee hee!

Please read and review my first fanfic because I did the same to your story. Thanks! Be as critical as you like, I don't mind.
pronker chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
So very nice to read a new Obi/Qui! Welcome to writing Star Wars here and anything SW slashy from you will be perused. I'd not heard of the challenge, wow, what a brainstrain to keep up with all those canons. I'm impressed. Happy writing!
Mallie chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh poor Obi-Wan! Qui-Gon should really be nicer, especially since it does seem to be his fault.