Reviews for Feely The Share Bear
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
OMG the end! I'm crying :'(
I love the fic, but so sad!
Unknown Personality chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
It was cute but there was something creepy about the bear that I can't put my finger on.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awe!(: This is a cute little story(: Nice work!
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
How can a story about a flippin' stuffed bear be so sad! Darn you!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Ughh,I'm crying...but great job!
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
OMG! Spuffyshipper! I could swear I read some of your fics way back when I was a middle schooler patrolling the Buffy archives for good spuffy fics! 3! Who knew I'd find you years later writing for HIMYM? Great fic BTW. It's sad the the most awesome person ever to exist dies at the end, but I love the way you personified Feely. This was a very unique fic, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
samnmax chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Where to begin? Very original idea, with great dialogue and transitions. Keep it up.
queenofthelooneybin chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Yay for Feely. This is such a sweet story. Ted's Wife has no name, I love that.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 1/24/2009

It's kinda like a Teddy Bear version of Maerley & Me.:)
jackwabbit chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
DoodleTaffy chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
aw!that last part was sad but overall its a really good story! normally i dont like stories where Robin and barney have a kid,but i loved the way u played it Robin kicked Barney out was it b/c she was upset/depressed b/c of a miscarriage?and did they name their son after their nephew? &and of corse-i loved the concept of showing the gangs lives through the eyes of Feely the Share Bear!very neat,sweet,cute and original!& how did Barney die?im guessing it was a car crash...
YankeeGirl28 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Aw! I really love it! So cute!

Good work!

Hermione Solo chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
that was sortof depressing. i don't want to think of neil dead it makes me to sad but it was a realy sweet story.
Booth-is-my-Angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Sad, but an extremely unique idea.
The Other chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
First of all - WTF? In a good way though. It was very...interesting. And...yays.

Seconly - OMG...this is the 3rd fic on here that has actually made me cry...I hate the thought of Barney dying. This fic was so random, and so lovely and so awesome and legendary and...whoa. So...what did he die of?

Sequels? Prequels?